Ten pin bowling

Defren

We went bowling this evening, two hours of real mad fun and laughter. A brilliant way to have some quality family time and exercise. We are going to make this a regular weekly event. Tomorrow - family swimming time.

The beauty of this, my daughters don't think of it as exercise, but having fun, so I can kill two birds with one stone, and know I am making them move and stay active. That also applies to me, and I love it!

Paul1976

Dislikes
The puzzle that is Asperger syndrome that I still can't fit together.
Bowlings great!! :D I play as often as I can and I'm getting scores around 230 on a good day but I would love to get the holy grail of a 300 game! Good for fitness and it's fun for the family and it keeps my spirits up! :thumbup:

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Defren said:
We went bowling this evening, two hours of real mad fun and laughter. A brilliant way to have some quality family time and exercise. We are going to make this a regular weekly event. Tomorrow - family swimming time.

The beauty of this, my daughters don't think of it as exercise, but having fun, so I can kill two birds with one stone, and know I am making them move and stay active. That also applies to me, and I love it!

Ten pin bowling is great, but I haven't been for a long time, my daughter and I were talking about a bowling party she went to and really enjoyed it. I love being active especially walking and riding my bike, I love it :D

shop

We are taking my son and a couple of his friends tommorow instead of a birthday party. Really looking forward to it :D

Defren

shop said:
We are taking my son and a couple of his friends tommorow instead of a birthday party. Really looking forward to it :D

How did you get on? I bet he loved it.

shop

Defren said:
shop said:

We, they had a brilliant time :) We had also been to a party there and got a 1 goes free ticket :D So my son has asked can we go again just the three of us, so we have promised him we will go once we get the harvest done and in the summer hols. He was happy with that :thumbup:

My son is big for his age and strong, wouldnt use the ramp and insisted on using some very heavy bowls. I was convinced we would have a broken toe by the end of it :lol:

Lucy xxx

Defren

shop said:
Defren said:
shop said:

We, they had a brilliant time :) We had also been to a party there and got a 1 goes free ticket :D So my son has asked can we go again just the three of us, so we have promised him we will go once we get the harvest done and in the summer hols. He was happy with that :thumbup:

My son is big for his age and strong, wouldnt use the ramp and insisted on using some very heavy bowls. I was convinced we would have a broken toe by the end of it :lol:

Lucy xxx

Glad you had a great time, I got an e-mail with a half price offer for us, so that will be used sometime this weekend.

Glad your son's bones all stayed in one piece. :lol: