Not open for further replies.

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Knowing others Won't learn from my mistakes, Being TERMINALLY ILL !
WARNING: This link could be malicious and as such do NOT click on it folks!

Paul as i told you above its just a joke between Shane and me. It is not a link it means LAUGHS AT YOU. Shane was laughing at me thats all !

paul-1976

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Dishonesty
NOT A MALICIOUS LINK, NOT EVEN A LINK. JUST A PRIVATE JOKE BETWEEN SHANE-1. AND ME, PLEASE JUST IGNORE SORRY FOLKS. !

Sorry,but clicking on it opened my email and all my contacts and then froze my computer-Never mind though,I've asked the appropriate folks to check this out.

Erin14

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I Guess many of you guys will think me weak, silly and pathetic, but honestly, other than that, I hope I'm a nice guy,

I'm 52, just !

I'm very very happily married, we have a 23 year old butter of a son, he's the apple of our eye,

My darling wife is the sweetest, kindest, most understanding person EVER to have walked this earth, and to me the MOST Beautiful too,

OK, you get the picture, All is perfect.

OK except I'm in a wheelchair now, I have to take phone number quantities of drugs each day, just to take the edge from the PAIN I am and never will be free of,

Why ? Well the truth is that almost 19 years of excuses, no real effort, and leaving things too late, I am amongst many other things a Type 2 Diabetic, with almost an entire collection of complications of the Diabetes,

I sit here in the dark, at 6.49 am in terrible pain having had less than an hour's sleep, and I'm balling my eyes out, crying like a new born baby because I'm SCARED,

I'm dying, amongst many things it's due to Diabetic Autonomic Neuropathy, I also have End Organ Damage, and a multitude of other problems,

It's too late for me, I can't be saved,

So WHY am I here now ?

Really because I needed to scream, and I guess to warn you all, PLEASE look after yourselves, DON'T let you'd Diabetes get out of control, be GOOD, be SAFE,

DON'T be ME !!!

I have never in my life participated in any online forum, never posted anything or participated in any kind of social media but I read this post of yours and was so moved I cried floods of tears for you and your family and I simply had to reply because you have saved my life.

I want to thank you for your courage and selflessness in posting your story. I am 49 years old and have only 4 months ago been diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes. I found your post while reading up on any and all information I could find about this condition. I am Australian living in Australia but my searches lead me to the UK site also.

My heart breaks for the pain and torture you are suffering and your family with you. wish there was some way I could help you. I keep you all in my prayers and though not a deeply religious person by any means I do believe the positive energy sent through people thinking of us may help. I think of you constantly now.

Your message has really hit home for me and will stay with me always. I find it too easy to forget that I have this condition. I get lax about testing enough, pushing through the tiredness barrier to do the exercise I desperately need and controlling the glasses of wine. After reading your story I know I simply must if I want to survive and stay well.

I feel terrible guilt about having contracted this condition and great frustration and anger with myself for having let things come to this. I feel great sympathy for the guilt that you carry but I can see in myself how easily this can happen and ask that you try not to judge yourself too harshly although I can only imagine how hard this would be.

You have given me the hugest kick in the butt through the terrible tragedy of your situation and your incredible honesty and courage in wanting to help those of us who must take this condition seriously before there are dire consequences.

I make you a promise I will never let your message go unheard and will sort myself out from this second on. I wish you strength for all the challenges you face. Sending thoughts of all good things for you and your family, may a miracle be yours.
Thank you always,
Erin

Reactions: 9 people

NotSoSweet2

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Rudeness, tv soaps.
Thanks Sweetie. Or are you Not So Sweet ... LOL . !

Still not great so off to bed to get a good nights sleep.

Night All.

xxx
It depends on who I am talking to lol :) xxx

DiamondAsh

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Disregard for authority. Noise.
Sorry,but clicking on it opened my email and all my contacts and then froze my computer-Never mind though,I've asked the appropriate folks to check this out.
oooh I thought it was a joke, lol. as it appeared as a hyperlink. Obviously the OS thought it was an email address because of the '@' sign.
I thought it was comical lol
:woot:

Reactions: 3 people

DiamondAsh

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
what about Daphne for your chariot :) I like that name.

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes

OK Paul, but it was never meant to be clicked on knowing, I really dont understand why you did click on it, and i am sorry you feel that there is a problem, i wish you had talked to me

Last edited by a moderator:

shane-1

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
rain and sheep
Paul as i told you above its just a joke between Shane and me. It is not a link it means LAUGHS AT YOU. Shane was laughing at me thats all !
just to confirm to anyone that's in doubt this was a private joke between me and kman ,its not nor is it intended to be a link of any sort regardless of what it opens and admin have been informed of same........lol @ means laugh at you

Last edited by a moderator:

DiamondAsh

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
I have never in my life participated in any online forum, never posted anything or participated in any kind of social media but I read this post of yours and was so moved I cried floods of tears for you and your family and I simply had to reply because you have saved my life.

I want to thank you for your courage and selflessness in posting your story. I am 49 years old and have only 4 months ago been diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes. I found your post while reading up on any and all information I could find about this condition. I am Australian living in Australia but my searches lead me to the UK site also.

My heart breaks for the pain and torture you are suffering and your family with you. wish there was some way I could help you. I keep you all in my prayers and though not a deeply religious person by any means I do believe the positive energy sent through people thinking of us may help. I think of you constantly now.

Your message has really hit home for me and will stay with me always. I find it too easy to forget that I have this condition. I get lax about testing enough, pushing through the tiredness barrier to do the exercise I desperately need and controlling the glasses of wine. After reading your story I know I simply must if I want to survive and stay well.

I feel terrible guilt about having contracted this condition and great frustration and anger with myself for having let things come to this. I feel great sympathy for the guilt that you carry but I can see in myself how easily this can happen and ask that you try not to judge yourself too harshly although I can only imagine how hard this would be.

You have given me the hugest kick in the butt through the terrible tragedy of your situation and your incredible honesty and courage in wanting to help those of us who must take this condition seriously before there are dire consequences.

I make you a promise I will never let your message go unheard and will sort myself out from this second on. I wish you strength for all the challenges you face. Sending thoughts of all good things for you and your family, may a miracle be yours.
Thank you always,
Erin
aaawww how nice . Kevin, you have made this lady aware! Well done
xx

Reactions: 4 people

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
oooh I thought it was a joke, lol. as it appeared as a hyperlink. Obviously the OS thought it was an email address because of the '@' sign.
I thought it was comical lol
:woot:

Thank You've DiamonAsh sweetie, your support as usual is always welcome, anyway I hope your keeping well ?

DiamondAsh

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Thank You've DiamonAsh sweetie, your support as usual is always welcome, anyway I hope your keeping well ?
Thanks Kev, I'm OK, just stressed beyond belief today. Was trying to help a friend yesterday and ended up running myself ragged! Why do I do it?
I keep saying I'll get a grip but I never do.
:wacky:

Reactions: 3 people

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Thanks Kev, I'm OK, just stressed beyond belief today. Was trying to help a friend yesterday and ended up running myself ragged! Why do I do it?
I keep saying I'll get a grip but I never do.
:wacky:

Sorry didnt answer this one straight away, but had to fly, we had to go out for a little while, in pouring rain. Using the Beast of course, Daphne is that your middle name, If yes .i might put it right to the top of the list,

As for spreading yourself to thin, please don't do that, we need at least a thin layer of DiamondAsh here, or how will we cope. LOL ???

Im in terrible pain and should be resting, going out earlier took a Lot out of me. !

Best go, laters Sweetie.

Love. ave. Hugs.

xxx.

DiamondAsh

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Sorry didnt answer this one straight away, but had to fly, we had to go out for a little while, in pouring rain. Using the Beast of course, Daphne is that your middle name, If yes .i might put it right to the top of the list,

As for spreading yourself to thin, please don't do that, we need at least a thin layer of DiamondAsh here, or how will we cope. LOL ???

Im in terrible pain and should be resting, going out earlier took a Lot out of me. !

Best go, laters Sweetie.

Love. ave. Hugs.

xxx.

There's no time constraints on answering Kev, I hadn't noticed as I tucked into bed and went to sleep. I woke feeling much calmer. The day started all wrong but it's a lot better now. I'm gonna enjoy Birds of a Feather now.. a laugh will do me good!

Sorry you had to go out in the rain. Try to rest effectively to help with the pain that you feel.

Daphne is just a name I really like

:cool:

Mud Island Dweller

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
An awful lot.
Not posted here for a few days lost track so being me this female names things bugs me.

After Brian passed l sent the motorhome back and got one in my name. l needed a name and to me it is bad luck to name after a person or "thing" you know. It can be used if changed, thus "CB" was born.
This stands for "Cafe Brian" as Brian was always so open and friendly, have known in a couple of horrendous traffic jams (as in couple of hours jam) loo has been in use by people and tea/coffee handed out. Everyone got on great with him and so l wanted a name in honour of that and to remind me not to be a grouch.

So would say go for a name that means something to you male/female/androgynous it matters not it is a name that has feeling for you. :happy:

ohh and if a person/thing you know change it a bit to avoid bad luck

Reactions: 4 people

shane-1

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
rain and sheep
call it...................... the bus ..!

Reactions: 2 people

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Told you l would be back to bring chaos and contrariness to you :hilarious:

You sure are CHAOS Mud sweetie, Hehehe, But to answer your previous post, thats exactly the problem, I can't think of a name that is meaningful to me !

And i do think ALL vehicles are Female, hence the Name has to be female.

So folks keep the suggestions for a name for my beautiful new Powerchair. !

and Mud. You will always be MUMMY. to me.

Love and. Hugs.

xxx.

Mud Island Dweller

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
An awful lot.
Now l have to think of an androgynous name for it
and l am NOT yer blasted mummy ya heathen

XxxxX

"Bratmobile"

Reactions: 2 people

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Now l have to think of an androgynous name for it
and l am NOT yer blasted mummy ya heathen

XxxxX

"Bratmobile"

Like it Mummy. ... shouldnt that be BRATMOBILINA ?

Status
Not open for further replies.