Thank you for your advice

Hi there, I just wanted to thank the community for your advice. Since I started a low car diet two weeks ago after posting here, I have been a lot better and feel great. I have now lost 17 lb in weight since new year. However, the great news is that my blood sugars have been stable since low carb. I have gone back to work now (I also had severe sleep apnea diagnosed the same week) and I have now got a spring in my step and feel great. :):):)

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi there, I just wanted to thank the community for your advice. Since I started a low car diet two weeks ago after posting here, I have been a lot better and feel great. I have now lost 17 lb in weight since new year. However, the great news is that my blood sugars have been stable since low carb. I have gone back to work now (I also had severe sleep apnea diagnosed the same week) and I have now got a spring in my step and feel great. :):):)
As a bit more positive news.. once I lost a chunk of weight my sleep apnea went away.. now sleep through most nights (pets permitting) no mid slumber wee either.

Reactions: yorkshirelad27

shelley262

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Excellent news pleased you’re making such great progress and can see results and I’m sure you’ll continue seeing improvements as you keep going. Well done

Krystyna23040

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
As a bit more positive news.. once I lost a chunk of weight my sleep apnea went away.. now sleep through most nights (pets permitting) no mid slumber wee either.
I didn't have sleep apnea but I did snore (a lot according to my husband). Now I don't snore at all and nor do I need any mid slumber wees either. Occasionally a Labrador needs a very early wee. Now - because I sleep much more soundly - I never hear them bark. Luckily husband does.

Guzzler

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Poor grammar, bullying and drunks.
It's great to hear a Tyke doing so well, keep up the good work!

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)

This is good to read
I’m chuffed for you well done Yorkshire Lad