The forums Pet thread :)

hale710

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
LittleWolf said:
It's a similar situation in Trinidad.

I lived in Trinidad! I moved to the uk when I was 9, after being there 5/6 years

little pet

this is my cat missy. She is nearly six and as you can see likes to sit on my head lol. She also sleeps with me. I also have her brother and a 15 yr old black and white and would be lost without them.

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByDCUK Forum1372854923.017674.jpg
    ImageUploadedByDCUK Forum1372854923.017674.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 1,025

riodad

Dislikes
bigots
My best friend is my dog rio he is a working cocker . He seems to be able to read my moods when i am in a good mood he runs around .He brings me his lead or if i feel abit low he will sit with his head in my lap waiting for me to stroke him. This usually brings me out of any mood i am in. :D

ivinghoe

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
professional football
Me and Ellie my springer
medium.jpg

paul-1976

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Dishonesty
Pepsi Max said:
Omg love this idea! This is Pepsi, my 7 year old Collie. She was a rescue dog & we love her so so much!

Diabetic warrior since 2005!

Lassie! Cool! :thumbup:

WeeWillie

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Dictators who positively go out of their way to force misery, tears and fears, upon their countryman's lives.
Politicians who, in dealing with dictators, have a wishbone where a backbone should be.
A short and rather poor quality clip taken from a cheapo mobile phone of our small
dog on the path of our local loch. (Oh' and that's me better half in the distance lol)
You might just hear her panting panting, the dog that is.

[youtube]nqZI3jiKCdI[/youtube]

And here she is with our cat. (from another thread)
4a_zps9b9019b9.jpg

These are are also from another thread.....
Silly mutt sitting in our cat's mother's bed over at our son's house.
It's a bit of a stand off, well, ok then, a sit off. :D

TinyTinks.jpg

When she first arrived she was smaller than the dog.
361870e5.jpg

And cuddling into me better half's doll.
A better view of just how big the cat is now compared to the dog. (see below) :D
32e6e5db.jpg

77bc99ab.jpg

WeeWillie

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Dictators who positively go out of their way to force misery, tears and fears, upon their countryman's lives.
Politicians who, in dealing with dictators, have a wishbone where a backbone should be.
I meant to say, I love all your pics everyone. :clap: :thumbup:

imalittlefishy

This is our Rosie, she is a Heinz 57! Mother was an Airedale who was rescued while pregnant, father unknown, but she most looks like a mini-Irish Wolfhound (about Springer Spaniel size). She is a bit of a grumpy old lady these days, very deaf, but can still act like a puppy and outrun much younger dogs when she sees some open forest in front of her. She is nearly 14, which means that she will be 100 in dog years this December, my dad is throwing her a party! Yes she is a bit spoilt :p but also incredibly sweet and gentle and scared of everything!

Attachments

• rosie.jpg
    rosie.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 898

hanadr

Expert
Dislikes
soaps on telly and people talking about the characters as if they were real.
I currently have 2 unrelated cats, who just about tolerate each other. Orlando is, naturally, Orange. He's very frendly to us, but avoids other people. Primrose is a bit elderly now. She's a perfect Black and white jellicle and shouts at us when she wants an improvement in the service provided. She doesn't really like people at all.
We also have 2 italian greyhoundds. Descended from my year 2000 Crufts first place winner, Minka. Gus was born that year, so he's getting on too. His daughter Molly is about 7. Neither of these has been a show dog. I lost my last show dog just over a year ago. Gus's mother Pippi, aged 17 years 2 months.
We also feed the wildbirs and have a little woodmouse living on our patio. When the weather is bad, I put food out for her. The grandchildren love to catch sight of "Mousie" She's so pretty. If the IGs see her, they remember they are sighhounds and bark like crazy.out of the patio door. they don't lok for her if they're outside. I bet if they saw her, they'd run back in and bark at the patio door.
Cats and dogs rub along together. in fact Molly and Orlando get on quite well.
Hana

LittleWolf

In Trinidad we have a herb called culantro/chadon benit/'shadow beni' so we called the dog with black spots Shadow and the other one Benny. I think they are some sort of jack Russell/fox terrier and pit cross.

67B85D1C-4375-47AC-97B7-B84FF560BD19-1164-000000F6BA6C07F1.jpg

My little baby Yuki...

1yuuki_zpsb6431944.jpg

The cat eyed snake I found in the yard

Felix_zps7f9958aa.jpg

LittleWolf

Troy

troy_zps583d453e.jpg

Mr Eelio 1 and 2

eelios_zps96dad7a3.jpg

There's some fish from the river, freshwater snails and a blindsnake in that jar

Frogs and cane toad. All frogs are named Steve and toads, Royston. I don't know why either

roystons_zps347763de.jpg

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
I love looking at all the photo's, they are all brilliant :thumbup:

My daughter and I seem to be in the doghouse. Our cat Pebbles has been blanking us because we went out all day yesterday and she was outside with the other two cats, with biscuits and water. When we returned we couldn't find us for a couple of hours and when she did come in she blanked us completely and also this morning. She is usually so friendly and chirps away and likes lots of petting, but she does not like it when we go out and leave her, I think she thinks we have abandoned her :shock: so it's payback time from Kitty :x lol The two boys don't care, as long as they get fed and watered.

Best wishes RRB

Giverny

Admin
Administrator
Type of diabetes
Friend
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Dishonest people, pessimism, spiders, mushrooms.
Ladies and Gents... meet THEO!

3xTbs.jpg

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Giverny said:
Ladies and Gents... meet THEO!

3xTbs.jpg

Theo is very dashing looking. I was hoping to show the photo to our cat Pebbles, but she's exhausted after a busy morning of ............... not doing much, and she won't wake up, it's the heat you know.

RRB :)

Giverny

Admin
Administrator
Type of diabetes
Friend
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Dishonest people, pessimism, spiders, mushrooms.
Theo has been the same... doesn't know what to do with himself in the heat. He spent most of yesterday moping about at the bottom of the garden because it was the only shady spot and was much cooler than the house. Poor little souls!

lrw60

Dislikes
salads, meat, being bored
Some more pictures of Sundi, my cat.

Lee

Attachments

• sundi 2.jpg
    sundi 2.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 855
  • sundi 3.jpg
    sundi 3.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 843