The Power of Positivity

D

debrasue

View attachment 21872

Every Friday without fail.

Also a daily positive journal.

It has helped me significantly on my recent medical journey....

Making stupid things to relax too!! View attachment 21873
View attachment 21874
View attachment 21875

When 4 out of 5 days a week for past 16 months have been filled with appointments at hospitals its been quite negative but my cancer therapists have given and enabled much more positive thought processes. wish the diabetes units could establish something similar...

Congrats to Clive and Mollie!! Brilliant happy news to go in my journal for today!!
@donnellysdogs, I have to second what @13lizanne has said above - you really are offering a masterclass in how a positive attitude can fill a whole day with light.
Thank you for sharing your creativity with us and for brightening up our day, and please accept a full Five-Smile award! Hugs xx
:):):):):)

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
To echo @Clivethedrive s message ....thank you all for your kind words and wishes....we are looking forward to a great year and future together....

....to answer @jay hay-char s question....no, you hadn't missed anything though it has been on the cards for a while but not publicised until now...I had dropped a few cryptic posts and some not so subtle hints but no one had picked up on them....;)

....am sure the wedding planners will soon be in full swing.....:)

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
To echo @Clivethedrive s message ....thank you all for your kind words and wishes....we are looking forward to a great year and future together....

....to answer @jay hay-char s question....no, you hadn't missed anything though it has been on the cards for a while but not publicised until now...I had dropped a few cryptic posts and some not so subtle hints but no one had picked up on them....;)

I think the Official Hat Sub-Committee is already in session :D

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
My future wife Molly 56,who has had a very bad time past year or two with a disagreeable (ex) partner,we are now looking forwards to getting married later this year...just putting together a valentine dinner and special treats for her,she has made me Happy again,without this forum and friends........we would not be together,so here's to all our lovely posters new and old,Happy Valentine to you all

Splendid news

Congratulations @Molly56 & @Clivethedrive and happy Valentine's Day to you both

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)

Lovely news &Molly56

C

chris lowe

We're onto it, aren't we @Kat100, @chris lowe, @Sable_Jan, @NicolaB70...? :)

Clipboard & stopwatch at the ready. Timing & planning are everything. @Jay har-char @Cumberland for ushers, you, me, Jan, @Robinredbreast & NicolaB for bridesmaids/ Matron of honour. @Clivethedrive has connections so House of Commons for ceremony. Reception Fortnums. Date needed so we can coordinate shopping for outfits & hen night. I'm worn out already oops forgot, will have to organise music

C

chris lowe

View attachment 21872

Every Friday without fail.

Also a daily positive journal.

It has helped me significantly on my recent medical journey....

Making stupid things to relax too!! View attachment 21873
View attachment 21874
View attachment 21875

When 4 out of 5 days a week for past 16 months have been filled with appointments at hospitals its been quite negative but my cancer therapists have given and enabled much more positive thought processes. wish the diabetes units could establish something similar...

Congrats to Clive and Mollie!! Brilliant happy news to go in my journal for today!!

Lovely crafts

Reactions: Clivethedrive
C

chris lowe

My future wife Molly 56,who has had a very bad time past year or two with a disagreeable (ex) partner,we are now looking forwards to getting married later this year...just putting together a valentine dinner and special treats for her,she has made me Happy again,without this forum and friends........we would not be together,so here's to all our lovely posters new and old,Happy Valentine to you all

Wow, that is brilliant news really happy for the both of you.

C

chris lowe

We (R &I) were the First ones asked yesterday if we would 'Babysit' for Florence at the weekend whilst her Mum & Dad go out for the first time in over 3 months - since Florence was born. We are really looking forward to looking after her for the evening. :)

That's lovely, lots of cuddles

C

chris lowe

From my son today,:happy:
There's only one lady who deserves a bunch of flowers from me tomorrow...

My mum!
1f49a.png

And a second voicemail message from my grandson thanking me for his birthday money, one day I will be able to see him again, one day................:happy:

Great news Robs

C

chris lowe

What animal do you resemble when you get out of the bath.

A little bare
Though in my case I like my bath very very hot so I come out like a cooked lobster

Reactions: Cumberland

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Clipboard & stopwatch at the ready. Timing & planning are everything. @Jay har-char @Cumberland for ushers, you, me, Jan, @Robinredbreast & NicolaB for bridesmaids/ Matron of honour. @Clivethedrive has connections so House of Commons for ceremony. Reception Fortnums. Date needed so we can coordinate shopping for outfits & hen night. I'm worn out already oops forgot, will have to organise music
@chris lowe ...will just say two words in reply for now......very observant.....:)

Reactions: Liam1955
K

Kat100

Congratulations @Molly56 and @Clivethedrive thsts wonderful news .. :)
And the invitations , well post them to us soon lol xxx

Reactions: Liam1955