ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
I nearly burst a blood vessel yesterday. My new neighbour thinks I MUST look after his 5yr old and accept him not talking to his son into not climbing on my back garden wall and shouting into my living room window. Letting himself into my bedroom when I'm ill and looking into my face. Whilst he's on his phone oblivious to his actions. He bicycles into the middle of the road without looking and his single parent dad thinks its ok to **** us off to a young family 20houses away to kick my son at school. All of which I can prove. All because I'm not in a position to look after an autistic child on top of my own wholesome kids. Oh not able to walk without agonising pain.
Said new neighbour was told on becoming neighbours via fb private message WE couldnt look after his son. On arguing yesterday with him . He said I thought you ment for that day, only. He is so sexist. He expects me, since I'm a woman to look after his son who I don't even know, nor him.
I don't want to know him.
He is fat and told me to get to the gym, nothing wrong with me. Oh so if I carnt walk how am I suppose to do a gym class. Idiot! He infuriates me. He threatened me and I told him, I wished him luck. I've decked every bloke who has attacked me so far, he won't be any different if he doesn't get out of my face! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Last edited:
M

mist

I nearly burst a blood vessel yesterday. My new neighbour thinks I MUST look after his 5yr old and accept him not talking to his son into not climbing on my back garden wall and shouting into my living room window. Letting himself into my bedroom when I'm ill and looking into my face. Whilst he's on his phone oblivious to his actions. He bicycles into the middle of the road without looking and his single parent dad thinks its ok to **** us off to a young family 20houses away to kick my son at school. All of which I can prove. All because I'm not in a position to look after an autistic child on top of my own wholesome kids. Oh not able to walk without agonising pain.
Said new neighbour was told on becoming neighbours via fb private message WE couldnt look after his son. On arguing yesterday with him . He said I thought you ment for that day, only. He is so sexist. He expects me, since I'm a woman to look after his son who I don't even know, nor him.
He is fat and told me to get to the gym, nothing wrong with me. Oh so if I carnt walk how am I suppose to do a gym class. Idiot! He infuriates me. He threatened me and I told him, I wished him luck. I've decked every bloke who has attacked me so far, he won't be any different if he doesn't get out of my face! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I've got your back. This sounds like a guy I could punch in the face all day long and not get bored.

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
I've got your back. This sounds like a guy I could punch in the face all day long and not get bored.
Thank you. I was crying uncontrollable. One of my diabetic neighbours took me in and advised a cup of tea. Bless her!

M

mist

Thank you. I was crying uncontrollable. One of my diabetic neighbours took me in and advised a cup of tea. Bless her!

A good strong brew can work small miracles. Hope someone decks this muppet before the week is out..:D

Try and put it out of your mind and hang out with us on here! We have plenty of tea, and also cat pictures..:joyful:

Reactions: peterjones6000

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
The Gym, + unkindness and rudeness
Or then again, you might have sympathy and empathy for someone whose child is autistic

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Yes me too but probably for a different reason
Anna I'm not capable of looking after another child on top of my own families problems. That is why I got sterized. Otherwise I would have had 6 children which I know can be easier than some autistic children. We know because my nephew has multipal problems on top of autism.
I expect a little more from you. You know more than most.

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
The Gym, + unkindness and rudeness
Indeed Vicki, that wasn't my problem, your comparing an autistic child to your "own wholesome children" is the problem. Also, am I not allowed to express my feelings? My post wasn't referring solely to your attitude but those of the following posts also. You must do as you wish but please don't suggest that disabled children are unwholesome. Thank you

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people

'There's nothing wrong with him that reincarnation won't cure' moron and what a crass individual too, I feel :mad: for you, take care x.

Reactions: ickihun
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Indeed Vicki, that wasn't my problem, your comparing an autistic child to your "own wholesome children" is the problem. Also, am I not allowed to express my feelings? My post wasn't referring solely to your attitude but those of the following posts also. You must do as you wish but please don't suggest that disabled children are unwholesome. Thank you

I re- read it again and the wording could of been different, saying that, with this being the Scream thread and we can voice our anger and frustrations so quickly by typing and therefore not realise how they come out, just a thought.

Best wishes to you both, @ickihun and @13lizanne

Reactions: mist

callyandy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)

Fabulous scream!!!
Just what this thread is meant for. No judgement's just rants.

I'm totally frustrated about my mother in law, other end of the age spectrum, she's 96, age onset dementia, fiercely independent. She leaves herself open to all sorts of problems, rejects any help when offered and complains bitterly that there's no one there to make her cup of tea! Won't bore you with all the details, but it's hard on Andy, he does his best and feels so sad that he can't do anymore for her, even though she won't let him!!

Arghh.

As @Robinredbreast said. Take care @ickihun and @13lizanne

Reactions: debrasue
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Fabulous scream!!!

I'm totally frustrated about my mother in law, other end of the age spectrum, she's 96, age onset dementia, fiercely independent. She leaves herself open to all sorts of problems, rejects any help when offered and complains bitterly that there's no one there to make her cup of tea! Won't bore you with all the details, but it's hard on Andy, he does his best and feels so sad that he can't do anymore for her, even though she won't let him!!

Arghh.

It is difficult with older people, my dad went into a care home last year, 2 days before Christmas, I cared for him ( he is 93) and it broke my heart to do it, but he is happy and well cared for ( he was found wandering outside, in November 2015 at 1.30 am and the police came round to tell me) Sometimes, things have to be done for the health and safety of that person.

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Are you mistaking my kids wholesomeness as not autistic? My kids haven't been diagnosed, that's all. Toddler may well be. Just not diagnosed. I'm not sure.
I see autistic kids as wholesome too. Why don't you?

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
I'm sorry I screamed @13lizanne . You have misunderstood my poorly typed moan.
I think I need no pain when typing distracting me. That might help!
Now I've calmed down, of course I won't deck him. I was just angry and needed to scream!!!
I see all children the same. I treat them the same too. My nursing training taught me that. One girl had brittle bone and threw herself around for her own way. My toddler does that but he has got her delicate condition! She was soon told what we expected from her, as any child playing up.

Last edited:
M

mist

4+Children+For+Sale.jpg

S

Sable_Jan

Words fail me......but sending hugs

S

Sable_Jan

Fabulous scream!!!

Arghh.

Screams not judgement, I quite agree......