The SCREAM thread

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
President Trump.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!

iu

Chrisle68

That'll shut the crazy feminists up..:D

Feminism is NOT the same as equality
You never know He could be a good president Look at Ronald Reagan And how many people here hate being prejudge Like when people find out you have diabetes?

S

Sable_Jan

You never know He could be a good president Look at Ronald Reagan And how many people here hate being prejudge Like when people find out you have diabetes?
That's quite different. Not arguing the politics cos I know nowt of it.....but diabetes is a medical condition, not who you are....

nomoredonuts

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Current American Presidents.
Can lack of sleep and stress put up your blood sugar? I stayed up most of the night and half the day watching a crazy TV show from the USA. Sugar has risen steadily all day!!

nomoredonuts

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Current American Presidents.
@mist Hmm interesting avatar. Have you mistaken our forum for a dating website??

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
I wish people wouldn't confuse type 1 with type 2 and vice versa! if diabetics assume we're all having to correct in the same way, what hope has none diabetics have? Arrrrrrrgh!

I never assume all diabetics are the same. Because we're not!
One size doesn't fit all.

SWUSA_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Parsnips, turnips, swedes-the vegetable not the people.
President Trump.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!

iu
Brillant-this does express the moment. I have decided to continue calling him Donald-just as hardly anyone actually says President Obama.

Reactions: jay hay-char

SWUSA_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Parsnips, turnips, swedes-the vegetable not the people.
Complete idiots-the two of them!!!! (I was cursing a couple of forum members not our candidates)

I really do not want a hug right now. I am calculating the odds of impeaching Donald before he takes office.

Last edited:

MikeTurin

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
That's quite different. Not arguing the politics cos I know nowt of it.....but diabetes is a medical condition, not who you are....
Nobody attacks Theresa May for its diabetes. Saying that a former real estate businessman is not the best person to be a prrsident is another thing.

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Nobody attacks Theresa May for its diabetes. Saying that a former real estate businessman is not the best person to be a prrsident is another thing.

For me it's not the case of what type of job Trump did or what money he accumulated before, he, as a person, has appeared to me to be very worrying and I find him aggressive and creepy too and possibly power mad, but the world will find out in due course and we think the UK have it bad :wideyed:
God save the world :nailbiting:

Last edited:
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
I'm full of rage today, had a massive row with the boyfriend & now feel rubbish, am totally ****** off, paranoid & had enough of his ex.... she wants him back & is using the kids to manipulate him....I've had enough!

It can is hard to stand by and watch something like this. The thing to remember is they aren't together and there is reason for that. But our own confidence can get a big knock and lt then leaves us unsure of the situation and we can over think things and see things that aren't actually there, it must be frustrating, If the children and young, they will come first, so try it you can, if it's not too late, to get involved more, as acouple, talk it through and sending you a BIG HUG X

D

debrasue

Fed up with feeling ill. Fed up with coughing and the amount of cr*p that's coming off my chest or wherever the hell its coming from. Fed up with hurting all over. Fed up with not being able to sleep. Fed up with feeling depressed. Fed up with the US election. Fed up with cold, soggy, grey days and early dark nights. Fed up with Tesco's incompetence. Just 100% fed up with everything right now, which is a very unusual position for me to be in. Don't like it at all and can't see any way out right now. Fed up. Sorry to dump, peeps :grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::bigtears::bigtears::bigtears::bigtears:

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Can lack of sleep and stress put up your blood sugar? I stayed up most of the night and half the day watching a crazy TV show from the USA. Sugar has risen steadily all day!!

I was up all that night too, but stayed in hospital with a loved family member over night and yesterday, so they had tv screens on and the nurses were making comments and having a quick look at their phones, it was a talking point, especially in the early hours, but feeling shattered so onwards and upwards. I hope you BS is steady now, take care.

D

debrasue

I was up all that night too, but stayed in hospital with a loved family member over night and yesterday, so they had tv screens on and the nurses were making comments and having a quick look at their phones, it was a talking point, especially in the early hours, but feeling shattered so onwards and upwards. I hope you BS is steady now, take care.
Hope all is ok Robs. Sending hugs xx

MikeTurin

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
For me it's not the case of what type of job Trump did or what money he accumulated before
Fom me that is the problem. Basically the mindset useful for a CEO especially if not in agricultural and manufacturing is the opposite of the mindset useful for a politician, and try to run a state like a corporation doesn't work well.

S

Sable_Jan

For me it's not the case of what type of job Trump did or what money he accumulated before, he, as a person, has appeared to me to be very worrying and I find him aggressive and creepy too and possibly power mad, but the world will find out in due course and we think the UK have it bad :wideyed:
God save the world :nailbiting:

Reactions: Robinredbreast