The SCREAM thread

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
Going to Solicitors this morning to do a swear ...how the heck do they think I have entered my house over the last ten years the door is in a shared passage and no entry at the back nor the front but guess the mortgage people are being pedantic well thats what i am told anyways lol

Reactions: Freema

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
swear statement signed and delivered now it is wait and see time ....... starts counting on her fingers the day's to go

MuntiJay

Type of diabetes
Prefer not to say
Treatment type
Diet only
I work for 2 weeks without any weekend, I really want to scream

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
swear statement signed and delivered now it is wait and see time ....... starts counting on her fingers the day's to go

Fingers crossed or you Patsy. It's been a tough rride, to date.

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
Now they say the seller (House I am buying wants a run down of the rewiring that is going to be done) I havew replied thye have sold the house thye agreed to a price why do they want a run down of what the electrician is going to do in it ???? neve rending am about done now i just think i shall hibernate

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
A step closer the Solicitor secretary says only taken them 3 months so far jeeez when I asked at the start how long the Solicitor said 4 to 6 weeks OMG she was joking yes?

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I left work nearly 2 years ago and the family found me something to fill my time - I'm their PA so spend ages sorting their lives out because they dont seem to know what a calendar and telephone is. I left secretarial work as it was too stressful meeting deadlines all the time.

I reckon I should start charging them

Reactions: karen8967

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
well what cna I say my buyer has completed and wnats to move into my house on the 15th I said wowwwwww not so fast I am still waiting for completion and on the house am buying and u can bet they will try somthing new to make me feel like comiting suicide as this has been the most horendous time in the whole of my life ..

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
I have found that screaming does not help me in any way..... laughs am trying to stay calm and go with the flow, as soon as I am moved my diabetes will be my main priority that means I shall be sticking to a diet and trying to cut the Insulin down not that I am on much as it is but still I hate having it grrr

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I have found that screaming does not help me in any way..... laughs am trying to stay calm and go with the flow, as soon as I am moved my diabetes will be my main priority that means I shall be sticking to a diet and trying to cut the Insulin down not that I am on much as it is but still I hate having it grrr

Seems like you're on the home run now, Patsy, and at leasy your buyer is as keen as you are to have the whole thing finished.

This time next year, it'll seem like a lifetime ago.

Reactions: PatsyB

bsandie

Type of diabetes
Type 2
well what cna I say my buyer has completed and wnats to move into my house on the 15th I said wowwwwww not so fast I am still waiting for completion and on the house am buying and u can bet they will try somthing new to make me feel like comiting suicide as this has been the most horendous time in the whole of my life ..
Sympathising with you

My buyers took over a month to come back to me after their survey wanting builders to come in and quote for works that the survey threw up. It's now another 3 weeks and they want to bate me down by 30k...we are in negotiations at the moment.

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
OMG realy....am now waiting for the sellers (who are on a cruise) to get back to their solicitors to say the key undertaking can go ahead. and then can get the Electrician in to rewire the property.... OMG it is never ending laughs

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
patronising people an those who lie.
Someone please get a gun and shoot me before I blow . I'm sick and tired of repeating myself to those who are involved with my husband's medical care.

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
Electricians are in I went up yesterday to show them where I wanted plugs etc, next week we move and am not looking forward to all the work but we take one day at a time and do it how we want it, unsure where all the furniture will go mind as we have too much our old house much much bigger than the other we moving to laughs

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Electricians are in I went up yesterday to show them where I wanted plugs etc, next week we move and am not looking forward to all the work but we take one day at a time and do it how we want it, unsure where all the furniture will go mind as we have too much our old house much much bigger than the other we moving to laughs

Glad you're on the home straight Patsy. It's been a tough process for you.

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
laughs we not there yet had the removal man come yesterday his van not big enough for the shed for a start, his prices keep going up this is sending me around the twist, might get my son to hire a van and drive it

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
I asked the Doc if I could come off Insulin he said No laughs...he said u may need more I said no way it causes me to have hypos anyways went to see diabetic Nurse and she has suggested I have 25% after tea and see how it goes well i did and got anotehr hypo so cutting down on that tonight grrrrr

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
well we are in and walls are being stripped as the electricians have been in and left channels in the walls where they have put new switrches and wires in what a mess dust every where and am coughing like mad... now the other thing is s British gas I wa ssupposed to move on 20th July so had arranged the gas for then then had to cancel because the buyer had a problem with he rmortgage and now they keep try bill me for the 20th July i was not in until a month later I keep tell them hours on the phone being passed from one to another taking my time up and finaly got through to one who seems to know what he is doing am now waiting for a direct debit to be stopped which I never set up sighs so can get a prepayment mete rin laughs I hate bills of any description fingers crossed the young man jamie has done his job

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
having a new boiler fitted by British gas £2000 294 . that is with 500 pound OMG will paying for it till I die arghhh it a crime to get old I am, feeling

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
At last gas is sorted I hope....they keep send me bills for the property we moved into on the 24th but the bills are for a month earlier...not paying that laughs but have to admit the young man jamie who I spoke to last was a darling and sorted all out for me