The SCREAM thread

S

Sable_Jan

Just spent time on M & S website for some new summer t shirts (local shop never has size/colour I want) and as usual I get to checkout and the computer just freezes. Happens every time with their website. :mad::mad::mad:
Ask if shop can order them in for you and tell them abt their cr*p website checkout.....

Reactions: 6 people

AndBreathe

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Just spent time on M & S website for some new summer t shirts (local shop never has size/colour I want) and as usual I get to checkout and the computer just freezes. Happens every time with their website. :mad::mad::mad:

I've had that with M&S several times too. If at that time you call and order over the phone, telling them what has happened, and ask them to talk you though correcting the issue, they usually do the order there and then, plus free delivery, to "compensate" for the cost of the call/inconvenience.

C

chris lowe

I've had that with M&S several times too. If at that time you call and order over the phone, telling them what has happened, and ask them to talk you though correcting the issue, they usually do the order there and then, plus free delivery, to "compensate" for the cost of the call/inconvenience.
Thanks for that, I'll give it a try :)

Reactions: 4 people

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
However rubbish a day you may be having, there's always someone worse off .....

3eaf93e2-17ed-4c66-a2c2-3b0d727d3f6f-medium.jpeg

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

:D

Reactions: 9 people

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Pasta, sorry to me it's vile, yeuch lol (and full of nasty carbs)
Went to close living room window and spotted two wasps - arrgghh ! The only of God's creatures I absolutely despise. Just when I got the swatter out I looked again and carefully identified them as bees. Well I like bees, harmless and pollenators. Got a jar and a bit of card and liberated them. Good deed for the day.

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Pasta, sorry to me it's vile, yeuch lol (and full of nasty carbs)
However rubbish a day you may be having, there's always someone worse off .....

3eaf93e2-17ed-4c66-a2c2-3b0d727d3f6f-medium.jpeg

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

:D
Wonder if he's still alive lol ?

Reactions: 2 people

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Wonder if he's still alive lol ?
Still alive, according to Wikipedia. After selling his share of the business, he apparently later accepted US$1,500 in return for renouncing any future claims that he might have against Apple.

Apparently he'd been involved in previous unsuccessful business ventures and was worried that, as the only one of the Apple owners to have any tangible assets, he might find them being sequestered should Apple go down the pan.

Not exactly airbrushed with lucky stardust .... :)

S

Sable_Jan

Just finished calendar and Damned website crashed AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH..

My own fault I guess for not thinking to save as I went along....but...... Pooh.....pooh......pooh.....

S

Sable_Jan

Feeling like I should go back to bed and start again. Moo woke me at 7 peeing in bedroom so it was towels all round; got up at 8, let kitchen dogs out and towels down for a Sassie leak (must've woken at 7 too); brought them in to let Moo out and she'd peed again, more towels. Put rubbish out and she went to front door as I closed it, turned round she was peeing again....chucked towels under bum but she kept walking round so pee everywhere...back, hips and legs by this time screaming at me; gelled them up cos already taken painkillers, heard Moo jump,at window and split two food bags so dry everywhere and she helping herself...swept that up (she wasn't eating it all...she'd just eaten brekky!!) eventually ready to take B&B's breakfast out and it starts hammering down...... Can only get better ;-).
Plus clutch went on son's car last nite......

Reactions: 3 people

Natalie1974

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I woke this morning feeling absolutely terrible...major wave of nausea followed by a couple of hours of vomiting...shaking like a leaf...not nice at all .

Aware that I have a hospital appointment later this afternoon I contacted them to see if I could rearrange my appointment but was told that as this is the second time I've cancelled that they are discharging me so I will need to go back to dentist for further X-rays and another referral. I'm not ashamed to say...I begged the lady on the phone and explained my situation in graphic detail until she finally relented and agreed to make a few phone calls. Now awaiting a call back....

Thankfully sickness (touch wood) seems to have passed...but now just wanting to go back to bed...but scared I'll fall asleep and miss the call

Reactions: 2 people

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Feeling like I should go back to bed and start again. Moo woke me at 7 peeing in bedroom so it was towels all round; got up at 8, let kitchen dogs out and towels down for a Sassie leak (must've woken at 7 too); brought them in to let Moo out and she'd peed again, more towels. Put rubbish out and she went to front door as I closed it, turned round she was peeing again....chucked towels under bum but she kept walking round so pee everywhere...back, hips and legs by this time screaming at me; gelled them up cos already taken painkillers, heard Moo jump,at window and split two food bags so dry everywhere and she helping herself...swept that up (she wasn't eating it all...she'd just eaten brekky!!) eventually ready to take B&B's breakfast out and it starts hammering down...... Can only get better ;-).
... But otherwise it's been a great morning, yes? :D

S

Sable_Jan

I woke this morning feeling absolutely terrible...major wave of nausea followed by a couple of hours of vomiting...shaking like a leaf...not nice at all .

Aware that I have a hospital appointment later this afternoon I contacted them to see if I could rearrange my appointment but was told that as this is the second time I've cancelled that they are discharging me so I will need to go back to dentist for further X-rays and another referral. I'm not ashamed to say...I begged the lady on the phone and explained my situation in graphic detail until she finally relented and agreed to make a few phone calls. Now awaiting a call back....

Thankfully sickness (touch wood) seems to have passed...but now just wanting to go back to bed...but scared I'll fall asleep and miss the call
Hope you feel better soon. Just been feeling sick too but hopefully just cos I didn't have much breakfast...
Fingers crossed you get new appt without all rigmarole of new referral

S

Sable_Jan

... But otherwise it's been a great morning, yes? :D
Other than starting to feel sick while I was walking dog......;)....lump of cheese seems to have sorted it cos felt hungry too. Time to raid Sainsburys and collect my script b4 pills run out ;)

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin

Congratulations....! ;)

Being a guy it would worry the hell out of me if my wife woke in that condition.:eek:

Though i have spent quality time in an Asian hotel room with her catching projectile vomit in a can..

kateincornwall

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
People who lie , animal cruelty , boredom and pineapple !

get well hugs for you x

kateincornwall

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
People who lie , animal cruelty , boredom and pineapple !
Oh no , what a start to your day, hugs for you too xx

S

Sable_Jan

Oh no , what a start to your day, hugs for you too xx
Thanks for the hugs Katie. Fortunately trip to Sainsburys went without hitch other than arms aching packing bags...best check bleach bottles haven't leaked tho....just dumped them on stairs as I came in....

Gezzabelle

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Wasps..............eeeeeeeek....seems to be quite a few about now.....been phobic about them since one got down my top without me realising,,,,I was shopping and kept jumping and scratching at whatever was irritating me....it got quite painful after a short while so when I got in the car I pulled my top forward to see a huge wasp and about 20 stings !!!! That was my second association with them as one previously got under my arm while I was watering the garden...I put my arm down and got stung 4 times....2 under arm and 2 on my boob :(...hate them with a passion