The SCREAM thread

S

Sable_Jan

Well if you don't, and get the raging squits, don't come running to me!
Only joking, hope you get your water back soon.
I've got bottled for what water I drink but the dogs drink a lot (6 GSDs ) luckily dishwasher has antibacterial rinse I can use too. At Toyota the coffee/tea machine was off (the water temps aren't high enough in most to be safe)so they were offering to make brews for waiting customers......

Reactions: 6 people

CollieBoy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Hi carb Foods
I've got bottled for what water I drink but the dogs drink a lot (6 GSDs
Remember to leave the lid down, as well as the seat, if they're anything like my collies. hate to think about 6 GSDs with the squits!

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Pasta, sorry to me it's vile, yeuch lol (and full of nasty carbs)
I had a wee "scream" earlier, took my arm out of my sling to have a shower and was effing painful. I want to be covered in memory foam lol

poohtiggy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Getting old and diabetese
I had a wee "scream" earlier, took my arm out of my sling to have a shower and was effing painful. I want to be covered in memory foam lol
Ooo Eddie be careful with that shoulder, sounds very painful, enjoy the Bovril

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bovril? Did I miss something.......
I drink only water, still juice and Bovril after 6pm. No tea after this and drink a coffee in the morning once in a blue moon lol

Reactions: 4 people

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Inno, waiting for painkillers to set in, cutting the dose down today and will use my TENS machine when I am out of the sling. Night night

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
A scream of joy today - the kids in Scotland go back to school today! Peace and quiet lol

Reactions: 12 people
S

Sable_Jan

But unless you put the lid down you would have to fill the cisterns with boiled water!
Know where you're coming from but my lot don't do that. Only two (3 at night) have access but be ne er even tried....shutting door helps too ;)
Still boiling.....

Reactions: 2 people

Robbity

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I'll have a little EEEEEEEEK!! and a real ginormous temper tanturm AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHH!!! scream today

Little one was a couple of days back when I was doing my pre dinner BS test which I expected to be a little on the high side - so my EEEK came when I saw a a reading of 2.9 :wideyed::wideyed::wideyed::wideyed:- a closer inspection showed that my blood had miraculously turned into control solution and this figure was apparently the result of a Control Test so a BS result in more senses than one... :D But what on earth I could have had lurking on my finger to cause this is completely beyond me. EEEEEEEEK!! Actual reading was in line with what I'd anticipated.

Large temper tantrum scream came via my online Bank account - which occasionally has useful cash back offers for various merchants on purchases paid for by card - this time a whopping 8% from Pets at Home. The dogs were about due for a re-order of their dried food and biscuits, so I spent almost an hour playing hide and seek with my Pets at Home shopping basket which seems to be a popup and hide from me abomination, and finally got my big order to check out and what did I do but choose to pay - not with my *@%%&*£@@* credit card, but via Paypal... so a double scream for this inspired financial endeavour :
AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGHHH!!!

I've now got a virtual sore throat from that final effort! :D

Robbity

Reactions: 8 people