The SCREAM thread

S

Sable_Jan

I'll have a little EEEEEEEEK!! and a real ginormous temper tanturm AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHH!!! scream today

Little one was a couple of days back when I was doing my pre dinner BS test which I expected to be a little on the high side - so my EEEK came when I saw a a reading of 2.9 :wideyed::wideyed::wideyed::wideyed:- a closer inspection showed that my blood had miraculously turned into control solution and this figure was apparently the result of a Control Test so a BS result in more senses than one... :D But what on earth I could have had lurking on my finger to cause this is completely beyond me. EEEEEEEEK!! Actual reading was in line with what I'd anticipated.

Large temper tantrum scream came via my online Bank account - which occasionally has useful cash back offers for various merchants on purchases paid for by card - this time a whopping 8% from Pets at Home. The dogs were about due for a re-order of their dried food and biscuits, so I spent almost an hour playing hide and seek with my Pets at Home shopping basket which seems to be a popup and hide from me abomination, and finally got my big order to check out and what did I do but choose to pay - not with my *@%%&*£@@* credit card, but via Paypal... so a double scream for this inspired financial endeavour :
AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGHHH!!!

I've now got a virtual sore throat from that final effort! :D

Robbity
Ooh, b*gger..... Like when I did my Sainsbury's shop, bought everything that I'd got extra Nectar points coupons for and forgot to hand over at till...still, I thought, can take them with receipt next time to get them added, still not found em but too late now....

Reactions: 4 people

P1ckle

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Arghhhhhhhhhhh didn't get to sleep till 1.30 and been awake since 3.30

Robbity

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
A follow up from last my big scream post, with a bit of a happy squeek this afternoon, my doggy food parcel had arrived, and the boys had been sniffing it all morning, so when I saw their eager little faces I had to open it for them - it was like little children with Christmas stockings on Christmas morning... and then of course we had to serve up doggy dinners a couple of hours early.

So from me and the dogs a HOOOORAY and a NUM NUM NUM :p

Robbity

Reactions: 8 people
S

Sable_Jan

Can,t tell that's why it's a whisper lol lol

But today it's a louder scream for Tuesday , no sun , just dull and rain all day x
Started off nice here but piddling down now.....no trial dog walk with scooter tonight....marked as dispatched on eBay this morning and waiting at a neighbours when I got back from taking friend shopping......

Reactions: 6 people
S

Sable_Jan

A follow up from last my big scream post, with a bit of a happy squeek this afternoon, my doggy food parcel had arrived, and the boys had been sniffing it all morning, so when I saw their eager little faces I had to open it for them - it was like little children with Christmas stockings on Christmas morning... and then of course we had to serve up doggy dinners a couple of hours early.

So from me and the dogs a HOOOORAY and a NUM NUM NUM :p

Robbity
They DO love parcels don't they......

Robbity

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
They DO love parcels don't they......

And letters from other dog owners.... Two of my previous dogs always used to want my birthday card from my sister, they knew her dogs and their "perfume" signatures very well. Funniest ever though was when I had a letter regarding a dog training course that got torn open by another of my boys.

To keep on-topic: do contented doggy snores count as happy "screams" ? I have one full little warm body ZZZZZZZZZZZZZing away by my side.

Robbity

Reactions: 5 people
S

Sable_Jan

And letters from other dog owners.... Two of my previous dogs always used to want my birthday card from my sister, they knew her dogs and their "perfume" signatures very well. Funniest ever though was when I had a letter regarding a dog training course that got torn open by another of my boys.

To keep on-topic: do contented doggy snores count as happy "screams" ? I have one full little warm body ZZZZZZZZZZZZZing away by my side.

Robbity
Aw, yes, of course they do ;)

CollieBoy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Hi carb Foods
Know what you mean, after supper i get a steam train in the corner from my old fat collie and a snuffly snore from my skinny collie draped on the back of the couch!

S

Sable_Jan

Goodness it's taking ages jan , very hard work ...
Criminal investigation now ongoing tho not, as I supposed, because it was deliberate act, but that water company may face huge fines......not much chance of any compensation if that happens...

Reactions: 2 people

ButtterflyLady

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Acceptance of health treatment claims that are not adequately supported by evidence. I dislike it when people sell ineffective and even harmful alternative health products to exploit the desperation of people with chronic illness.
Well I sort of wanted to scream this morning because the forum went down for about 8 hours...:oops: o_O :arghh: most of you lot were sleeping though. Glad it's back! :) :happy:

Reactions: 7 people
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Well I sort of wanted to scream this morning because the forum went down for about 8 hours...:oops: o_O :arghh: most of you lot were sleeping though. Glad it's back! :) :happy:

I logged on last night and no forum, could it be a gremlin :nailbiting: