The U.K. Are Getting New Food Guidelines Next Month!

lindisfel

Expert
Me, definitely anti anyone who is trying to manipulate me. I happen to believe that some gurus who have a modicum of credibility, perhaps deserve to make their income from their life's work. However it does not say I have rose tinted glasses on I test what you and the experts say with the mind of the sceptic if not the cynic.:) regards D

Unlike the selfless Zoe?
It's a good hook though, we all know any one anti-establishment must be on your side?
And it doesn't cost too much, she tells us, with an easy payment plan.
And the options to buy the books, for another very reasonable cost.

http://payment.theharcombedietclub.com/

I tend to be a little bit cynical of guru's that tell you what you want to hear, then upsell what you actually need to hear. I sure many find it good value for money though.

Reactions: 2 people

KevinPotts

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Unkind people, failure to take personal responsibility.
Me, definitely anti anyone who is trying to manipulate me. I happen to believe that some gurus who have a modicum of credibility, perhaps deserve to make their income from their life's work. However it does not say I have rose tinted glasses on I test what you and the experts say with the mind of the sceptic if not the cynic.:) regards D

I like that:)

Scepticism and cynicism are quite different things. I think the former is healthy and a mark of wisdom, the latter can be personally destructive.

Sent from my iPad using DCUK Forum mobile app

SunnyExpat

Type of diabetes
Prefer not to say
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I like that:)

Scepticism and cynicism are quite different things. I think the former is healthy and a mark of wisdom, the latter can be personally destructive.

Scepticism is for those that tell me 'facts' which have to be true, because they believe it so.
Cynicism is reserved for those that insist I need to buy the facts off them.

KevinPotts

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Unkind people, failure to take personal responsibility.
Scepticism is for those that tell me 'facts' which have to be true, because they believe it so.
Cynicism is reserved for those that insist I need to buy the facts off them.

Excellent!!