Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
In my lifetime we have won the World Cup and reached 2 semifinals finals

It’s the Euros that we have underachieved in

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I'll stick my neck out and say France to win this afternoon. Croatia will give them a good game though so who knows.

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
France beat Croatia 4-2. That's the end of the World Cup for another 4 years. Month soon gone hasn't it. Back to the 2018/19 footy thread now.

Reactions: Cumberland

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Having watched the final, I believe the football gods were definitely on France.
Croatia were caught too easily.
The thing for me was the very young players outlining their more seasoned counterparts. With the exception of Modric.

England, for me, the attacking part of their tactical shape and formation lacked penetrating runs. We were found wanting in support of our players who made goods runs especially when counter attacking.
I have seen some astonishing facts about our shooting and how many goals were scored, over 50% from set pieces, with the penalties included, our attempts from open play were very low.
The defence were solid and the style in which some of the lesser known youngsters played from the back, was really encouraging.
In my opinion, Stones, Trippier and Maguire were our best outfield players. And of course Pickford deserves a mention. For an English team to finish fourth is a great achievement and for once our style of play changed, adapted to international tactics and it is a work of progress with the injuries and more exciting youngsters coming through from the younger age groups. It will be interesting to see if we challenge for the nation's cup (Euros) and could at last be as good if not better.

I enjoyed what I saw of the world cup, and Russia did a great job being hosts.

Another tournament bites the dust!

Reactions: Cumberland

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
France deserved it in all honesty Croatia did well

A good game to watch