JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
I have a feeling this thread will never reach a resolution.

All I can say is that prior to diagnosis I had been eating a high carb low fat diet as this was generally the excepted orthodox view. By the time I was diagnosed I already had neuropothy, retinopathy and kidney damage. So a fat lot of good HCLF did for me. Since going Low carb medium to high fat I have lost six stones in weight my blood sugars are constantly in the normal range my latest HbA1c is at lower than predibetes level (that is it is 39). So I think I will safely ignore any advise against the LCHF diet and maiintain my health as best I can. As a HCLF diet had me on the road to ruin. I don't say that it works for every one but I know no one that has improved their health following a high carbohydrate diet.

Reactions: 4 people

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
He always made perfect sense to me .

Which is more than I can say about most of this thread. Though for some reason quite unfathomable to me I keep coming back to it.

Reactions: 2 people

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
He always made perfect sense to me .

Which is more than I can say about most of this thread. Though for some reason quite unfathomable to me I keep coming back to it.

It's the Latin lessons.

image.jpeg

& the tips from the Haynes manual that do it for me....!

image.jpeg

Oldvatr

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
In your comment you wander off into a lot of nonsense, words without context. That is your opinion of my simple description how the Fat travels from the mouth into the Fat tissues. If I say to you something: "This colour is WJITE" then your answer will be "NO, it is not White, it is BLACK" . I am sorry to say but communication with you is just pure "Margaritas ante porcos". It is not rude, it is international aphorisms for people in the situation like you.

There are no many people who knows how the fat enter in the organism. I nave asked you to make an description of that, but you cud not do that.
The point for the letter has been to show what happen if someone eat to much Fat.
This Fat will be injected direct in front of the heart and will lubricate all the vascular system and the lung's.
Carbohydrates and proteins enter the organism by the Portal vein into the liver. The Fat enter the organism by the Lymph Chylus vessels direct in the blood circulation.

Be happy
Pot calling the Kettle black? You did NOT describe how fat enters the system properly. You use the mumble jumble wordiage to try to show you understsnd, but it is clear you are using it like pseudo science. In my opinion you have not contributed to our knowledge here one jot or tittle. Have a nice day.

Oldvatr

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I have a feeling this thread will never reach a resolution.

All I can say is that prior to diagnosis I had been eating a high carb low fat diet as this was generally the excepted orthodox view. By the time I was diagnosed I already had neuropothy, retinopathy and kidney damage. So a fat lot of good HCLF did for me. Since going Low carb medium to high fat I have lost six stones in weight my blood sugars are constantly in the normal range my latest HbA1c is at lower than predibetes level (that is it is 39). So I think I will safely ignore any advise against the LCHF diet and maiintain my health as best I can. As a HCLF diet had me on the road to ruin. I don't say that it works for every one but I know no one that has improved their health following a high carbohydrate diet.
Congrats on your latest results and coming off the meds as reported elsewhere today. Well Done. I know you have worked hard to get there. Long may you be here to correct my many slip ups and for pointing out when the Ministry of Mis Information strikes again..

Oldvatr

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Finally found a set of papers that discuss what i think was behind the tortuous meanderings so far presented. This link is to the main report, but there are associated papers that are relevant to this discussion (see Similar Articles panel). The article itself is a discussion on how to develop a reliable test for FFA's as a measure of cardiovascular risk factor, rather than the condition itself, but it seems that being obese is a prerequesite.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18605928

urbanracer

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Not being able to eat as many chocolate digestives as I used to.
Reactions: 3 people

carty

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I understood Sir Stanley better than some of the quoted (research papers )
CAROL

luna50

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
If you're not sure who Dr Bernstein is, it's definitely worth a read of this and his first book.

Thanks for your recommendation, but I know the "doctors" like him, for example "Dr Atkins".
This people are a very clever grocer. They know out there are many people who have problems with the blood glucose and are an easy victim's . Every one known's that if you do not eat Carbs, then your glucose in the blood will be low. The problem is no one of this people present the documentation for the side effects off the LCHF diet.
I do not believe that by WHO or in the official science circle in all the world all this people are stupid and only this "doctors" are wise. What interest can have WHO not to accept this diet?

With regards

Status
Not open for further replies.