This 600kcal thing

borofergie

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Racism, Sexism, Homophobia
I've just noticed on Google, that an American "online pharmacy" now appears to be selling Optifast in the UK. I thought that it was prescription only - but it may be that Nestle control it's distribution so that they can charge a premium by selling through clinics.

I'm not sure how legitimate it is though, and it costs 3 times what Optislim does.

Kenny

NewdestinyX said:
How does today feel? Could you cram down another couple of vanilla shakes?
Yeah, the shakes are just about OK now. But I make sure I've got some olives and red pepper slices on hand to put some real flavor in my mouth.

I reckon I could easily put away a big mac. Years of training, don't you know.

Patch

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Newdestinyx said:
In fact I knew of a person that tried going back to their 'old way' too quickly after a fasting diet -- and it killed their joy for McDonald's ever again. Maybe you should do EXACTLY that. One good 'puke' of a dinner like that and you'll be changed forever.. kind of a 'reverse psychology' wouldn't you say???

That sounds like a good idea. Nice bit of reverse psychology can't do any harm wrt junk food, eh?

Problem is - it also sounds like a challenge!!!

NewdestinyX

Kenny said:
Could hardly get to sleep last night thinking about big Macs.
Week 2 and 3 are actually the 'hardest' Kenny. Hang tough, mate!! There's almost an 'old girlfriend longing' that sets in for 'real food' in week 2 - HANG TOUGH!!!!! :x