This really is a stupid question

Kentoldlady1

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Could someone please point me to the weekly weigh in thread? I did a search but cant find it. Am starting to think I just made it up. Many thanks.

D

Deleted Account

I placed a little wager with myself that someone would respond "there are never any stupid questions ..."
I lost my bet ... but it's true - there's never a reason to apologise for a stupid question.

Good luck with your weigh-in

Reactions: Grumpy ole thing

Guzzler

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Poor grammar, bullying and drunks.
When you go into the Weekly weigh in click on the tab 'Watch Thread' then you won't lose it again. ;)

Reactions: Grumpy ole thing

Kentoldlady1

Type of diabetes
Type 2
I placed a little wager with myself that someone would respond "there are never any stupid questions ..."
I lost my bet ... but it's true - there's never a reason to apologise for a stupid question.

Good luck with your weigh-in

True. But sometimes I am not very bright. In fact, now I come to think about it, its more than sometimes!

Thank you all.

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I can never find it either! I have it on ‘watch this thread’, so I just have to wait for someone else to post each Friday, then I can click on their notification!:joyful:

Grumpy ole thing

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
discovering you cant actually turn the stairs round, or move the roof...
I can never find it either! I have it on ‘watch this thread’, so I just have to wait for someone else to post each Friday, then I can click on their notification!:joyful:

hi, looking at my screen (yours might be a little different), there is a little flag, top right. When your mouse goes over it a box comes up saying ALERTS. Bottom left of the little box it says "show all". When you click that you go to new page and can see all the recent replies to your posts, to the left of the screen there is a list of options, one of them is "view watched threads". So no need to wait for Fridays ;-) x

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
hi, looking at my screen (yours might be a little different), there is a little flag, top right. When your mouse goes over it a box comes up saying ALERTS. Bottom left of the little box it says "show all". When you click that you go to new page and can see all the recent replies to your posts, to the left of the screen there is a list of options, one of them is "view watched threads". So no need to wait for Fridays ;-) x
Oh yes I know thanks. I generally only look at the weigh in thread on Fridays, but I can never remember which Forum it’s in! There’s a lot of early risers who weigh in way before me, Friday is my day off, so it’s never a problem! :)

Robbity

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Actually IMO the only stupid thing you're possibly doing when you think you might be asking a stupid question, is to blatantly advertise the fact... :D

Robbity