Too few calories?

Happyhomelands

Hi @Happyhomelands you sound like you’re doing really well. Do remember too when comparing to others some people also change their rate of loss over time. Some like me start off with a rapid loss and then slow down others stay steady but end result in terms of time is often similar it took me 6 months to lose three stone which averages at slightly less than 2 pounds a week it’s just some weeks I had bigger losses and some none it’s very individual. Also make sure you don’t just weigh also take measurements of your middle as some times even when nothing going on scales it may reflect in the tape measure which can help keep the motivation up. There’s no hurry to get to the finish line it’s a way of eating you’re adopting. You will get there and need to pat yourself on the back for doing so well to date well done
Thank you for the encouragement. It's OK to get started but keeping it up isn't easy. I wish I had used a tape measure in January. I've still got a long way to go so I'll hunt one out. I'm glad you did well. How are you getting on with maintaining?

shelley262

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Thank you for the encouragement. It's OK to get started but keeping it up isn't easy. I wish I had used a tape measure in January. I've still got a long way to go so I'll hunt one out. I'm glad you did well. How are you getting on with maintaining?
Early days yet - same weight a week and a bit in will keep reviewing weekly and adjust accordingly. Good thing is if I do notice a gain I know what to do and intend to take action if needed with some intermittent fasting but hoping not needed! Do start measuring it can be really encouraging when naughty step aka the scales are being really annoying!