Trust me I'm a doctor.

figgywiggy

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Did anyone see this. Interesting theories about fasting times. Am already doing it by accident will see what happens next time I go to doctors. Also could have explained the dreaded dawn phenomenon. Well worth a watch.

Reactions: 2 people
Y

Yorkshire_Ian

Did anyone see this. Interesting theories about fasting times. Am already doing it by accident will see what happens next time I go to doctors. Also could have explained the dreaded dawn phenomenon. Well worth a watch.

Hi. Yes, I saw the programme. Very interesting. Am not a morning person so I normally don't eat breakfast, if at all, until about 10.30, which during the week and Saturdays is a Morrisons NUMe cereal bar, but on a Sunday it's usually a veggie fry up in olive or rapeseed oil (I like the Quorn bacon). Lunch is usually around 1pm with a sandwich with a fish filling and on Burgen bread, or soup. Tea is around 5pm - it depends on what we have but healthy. I have a couple of crackers, Ryvita or something similar with cottage cheese around 9pm. Am at my first session at the dietitian next Thursday and will discuss this with him/her. All the best. Ian

Chook

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
People who think they know everything.
I thought the segment about sweeteners was very interesting. Just ordered some stevia.

Reactions: 4 people