Type 1 Diabetic with severe endermiterosis and high heart rate.

clairecanning

I was wondering if anyone else suffers from a high heart rate (100) during their period. My doctor wants me to go beta blockers but am not sure. I have had endermiterosis for nearly 10 years and diabetes for 33 but this has recently developed last Wednesday.I had an ECG which came back normal! Has anyone else suffered the same?

Bubbatara

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Yes I'm planned for a hystorectomy and I would say the beta blockers can only help as heart attack is not fun and I was always tachy so I would just for the interim till a treatment is found to help.

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

luceeloo

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
I was wondering if anyone else suffers from a high heart rate (100) during their period. My doctor wants me to go beta blockers but am not sure. I have had endermiterosis for nearly 10 years and diabetes for 33 but this has recently developed last Wednesday.I had an ECG which came back normal! Has anyone else suffered the same?

I have a high heart rate, and it gets higher during that time of the month. It was normally 105 and could be 125 when I was on my period. I don't have endometriosis, but I do have an array of hormonal complications.
I went on beta blockers a couple of months ago (bisoprolol), and it's the best thing I ever did. Heart rate is down from 105 to 70, and blood pressure is down from 160/100 to 110/70. I feel loads better in myself too.