Type 1 diabetic

Jazzman75

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
So I have type 2 diabetes and have not been able to manage it properly at all i have now discovered that my manhood doesn't work due to nerve damage i assume my friends and family don't understand & i suffer from depression & don't sleep much & am very underweight i have lost my confidence and have had melanosis coli for a year and a bit now I shattered my left foot and didn't notice until 3 week's later my foot has been in a cast for over a year and I also broke my wrist and had to have 2 screws and a metal plate put in place i have to get lazer surgery for a small blood vessel in my left eye in November i sometimes think diabetes is really hard to live with & no one understands just want a friend who can understand what I'm going through and what it feels like

novorapidboi26

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I am sorry to hear of your troubles.....

We can all relate and support you as much or as little as you want.....;)

Guzzler

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Poor grammar, bullying and drunks.
Hello and welcome to the forum. Diabetes can be overwhelming and many people suffer with depression as a consequence. I would suppose that a pre existence of depression must be worse as you must have struggled for a long time. Sorry to hear about your poor health but with the advice and guidance from members perhaps you can take some control and feel a bit better about your Diabetes management.

Read around the forum and ask as many questions as you like. As the old saying goes A problem shared is a problem halved. Best of luck.