Type 1'stars R Us

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Watching Britons Got Talent day 1 of the semi- finals............. tbh honest I haven't seen any act tonight that has really made me sit up and go, wow.

Reactions: kitedoc

LooperCat

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Other
“Let’s go for an amble” he said.

“It’ll be fun!” he said.

And now I want to die.
ED32FDF7-8396-4530-B2D5-CC01FC25DF13.jpeg

But I did get these in Camden. Purple Docs with purple soles and purple stitching. Could they be any more me? Whadya reckon, @Knikki?

DFE96279-F0B9-4493-B8C9-F2D06FDE8E4A.jpeg

Bloods all over the place with that walk, proper rollercoaster. Hopefully stabilised it now, but it wasn’t pretty. Did have a vegan ice cream to correct a hypo earlier, but of course that sent me through the roof (even if my personal roof is that of a bungalow).

MeiChanski

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin

“It’ll be fun!” he said.

And now I want to die.
View attachment 33205
But I did get these in Camden. Purple Docs with purple soles and purple stitching. Whadya reckon, @Knikki?

View attachment 33203

Bloods all over the place with that walk, proper rollercoaster. Hopefully stabilised it now, but it wasn’t pretty. Did have a vegan ice cream to correct a hypo earlier, but of course that sent me through the roof (even if my personal roof is that of a bungalow).
I LOVE IT! Dr martens kill my feet and my bf has heard me complain far more times than having the hormone monster around :hilarious: I have the lazy oaf soft hearts 3 hole docs, vegan docs and another pair with patterns on it. I have my eyes on the sinclair boots for ages and they've been out of stock since last year. :(

WuTwo

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People whose attitude says "Me, my opinion, my desire is greater and more important than anyone else"

And to whom the principle of ahimsa is a closed book that they refuse to open because it would make life more difficult for them.
Morning all. Barely conscious but had to eat brekkie anyway...

Now on to the coffee before going to the office for what promises to be a day of non-stop action.

WuTwo

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People whose attitude says "Me, my opinion, my desire is greater and more important than anyone else"

And to whom the principle of ahimsa is a closed book that they refuse to open because it would make life more difficult for them.
Black, strong, filter. No sweetener.

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes

“It’ll be fun!” he said.

And now I want to die.
View attachment 33205
But I did get these in Camden. Purple Docs with purple soles and purple stitching. Could they be any more me? Whadya reckon, @Knikki?

View attachment 33203

My daily Fitbit goal is 15.000, but I don't fret if I don't do it, the highest, so far, was 23, 000 +. Fitbit was one of the presents from my daughter on Mother's day, also I did drop many hints about the Fitbit before hand:angelic::)

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Good morning everyone, at least it will be a 4 day week :)

Baby granddaughters 1 st birthday today, can't believe it has gone so quickly and too quickly !
I have to go and sort something out this morning and then I have a hospital appointment this afternoon, I hope the weather stays nice, so I can walk there and back :)
Hope you all have a great start to the week:)

MeiChanski

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Good morning everyone, at least it will be a 4 day week :)

Baby granddaughters 1 st birthday today, can't believe it has gone so quickly and too quickly !
I have to go and sort something out this morning and then I have a hospital appointment this afternoon, I hope the weather stays nice, so I can walk there and back :)
Hope you all have a great start to the week:)
:eek: I say that to my baby cousin who is 6 months old. I watched my auntie give birth and low and behold this tiny bean of a human and now she is fat and juicy. I'd like 5% of her confidence right now :hilarious:

LooperCat

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Other
@MeiChanski coffee? Black and bitter like my soul :cool:

@Robinredbreast I have a love/hate relationship with my Fitbit tbh. It nags me to move more but also displays my blood glucose beautifully and buzzes my wrist before they go out of range. Some days I challenge myself to keep my step count in three figures :rolleyes:

@kitedoc - smoother waters through the night, thankfully. Dropped a bit this morning, so might knock my basal programme to a gentler one today.

kitedoc

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
black jelly beans
Showers intermittent, wet,wet,wet in Adelaide. Vitamin D input from sunshine at a premium
On third coffee and coasting at 5 mmol/l. Probably a fluke and trying to resist a tempting packet of salty pistachios in the pantry.
Time to clear up the kite workshop and do some clothing repairs and alterations ( just hemming trousers ) and to write
'must iron trousers before measure and cut and sew' Rpt x 100).
Left over stir-fry grass fed beef and veggies ready for dinner later and a reviewing of Mary Queen of Scots is vying with reading the new Jack Reacher novel for priority.

Reactions: WuTwo

SueJB

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
cold weather
Morning everyone,
Who said hypos come in pairs? Well you were right!!!!!:banghead::banghead::banghead::mask:. Another little one yesterday evening 3.2. I'd not done any bolus at all all day. Rage again!! Ate a Portuguese nata, went to bed 7.4
Woke this morning 3.9!!!!!!!!
I give up

@MeiChanski Black, 2 sweeteners
@Mel dCP great boots
@Diakat hope you get the supplies today, rationing isn't a good idea.

porl69

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Stupid people
Thinking about it, I suppose I could use my phone, and just wave my phone at the thingy on the counter but I've always been a bit hesitant about that.

Anybody do that? And which is accepted in more places - wave a card or wave a phone?

I wave my watch at it:)