type 2

terri55

hi ive had type 2 diabecties since 2003. my sugaer levels have never been stable between 2.6 to 26.2, i take insultard twice a day 86mols + 10 novorapid. 2 500 metaformin 3x a day also simverstain, benzafluzide. its hard to lose weight as it dosnt want to shift . i do exercise walking, any advice would be appricated as i dont think the dr and nurses are listening.

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
terri55 said:
hi ive had type 2 diabecties since 2003. my sugaer levels have never been stable between 2.6 to 26.2, i take insultard twice a day 86mols + 10 novorapid. 2 500 metaformin 3x a day also simverstain, benzafluzide. its hard to lose weight as it dosnt want to shift . i do exercise walking, any advice would be appricated as i dont think the dr and nurses are listening.

Hi terri sorry to hear of your problems. I am not type 2 myself but hopefully someone will be along to help out. Just wanted to say hello :wave: RRB

Daibell

Master
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi. I'm not on insulin so know little about it but what sort of diet are you having? If you eat too many carbs and have insulin to match then you may well put on weight. Let us know what you typically have for meals