Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

clinton137

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Morning all a 6.0 this morning was woken at 12 with a hypo? BG was 3.0,, treated went back to sleep.

Reactions: 19 people

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
The Gym, + unkindness and rudeness
6.9 today _ it's getting worse! good morning everyone

Reactions: 20 people

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
5.3 hurray! Now I need to gear myself up for my ten minute jog tonight. It will take me all day! Ha ha :-C

Reactions: 22 people

Edgecop

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
7.1 last nights low carb healthy omelette kinda busted with the bowl of chips and slice of bread and butter- was sooo good though!

Reactions: 15 people

oldnevada

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Sugar, in all it's iterations.
Hey all! up super early. Blood test this morning at the clinic. I see Hb A1c on the prescription.

Fasted since yesterday at 4pm. My BG this am is 5.0mmol/L without having taken the Glyburide after dinner yesterday. I did take my Metformin however. My pharmacist got back to me and suggested not taking the Glyburide for a while and to see how my BG levels are, post. She thought I was having too many hypos as well.

Reactions: 17 people

Larissima

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
6.7 this morning, after a 2-hour lie-in (afternoon shift today). It's probably the miserable weather, I really could not get out of bed!

Munkki

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
5.3. It is normally lower after insanity, but this time I had most of my dinner afterwards. This BG is still good though.

Reactions: 19 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!
Hi folks. FBG this morning was 5.6 after being a right glutton yesterday. Still happy with that number. And it's nice to go mad with food now n then. Can't do it too often though. Good health everyone.

image.gif