Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

Larissima

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Good morning to all! Back from my hols where my FBG was as usual, between 5.4 and 6.6, and my highest post-prandial was 7.5 (after a scoop of chocolate chilli icecream to finish a dinner out). Oh, and I shed 3 more kilos of unwanted fat (many more still to go, but happy with how it's going). Back to the straight and narrow from today, with FBG of 6.3.

Reactions: 21 people

itchyfeet

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Morning all:)
A rather high 8.3 for me today:eek:
After a visit to the doctor i have an ear infection and a displaced jaw bone :confused:
So ... not really surprising sugars are raised :arghh:

Reactions: 19 people

orchid5

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
6 6 after a 6.8 going to bed, strawberries and double, double cream, nom, nom , nom.

Reactions: 18 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!
Hello folks. Hope everyone is fighting fit today. BG 4.9 fasting this morning. A nice lazy day planned. Yay!! Best wishes & good health. X

image.jpg

Reactions: 17 people

GeoffersTaylor

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Not being able to like beer anymore!!
4.4 this morning. Ill take that. And I've moved below 150lb for the first time since ... er ... since puberty, I think!

Reactions: 21 people

britishpub

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Good morning. 5.2 this morning was the number displayed on the screen. It was 4.9 just before hitting the sack last night.

Reactions: 19 people