Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

James13

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
9.6 this morning, 9.5 yesterday, 11.4 the day before :(

I've got my next HbA1c test on 11 September and although my fasting levels are high my pre dinner ones are low, so I expect the new A1c to be much lower than the 68 in May. Down to my usual mid 50s hopefully, which isn't great of course but my GP seems happy with 57 and below.

Polgara

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
perhaps fit your walking in by renting a walking machine and place it by the balcony door so you can have cool fresh air while listening to your favo youTube videos about LCHF from Dr Fung while you're on the walking machine.

I hope your hubby had a good day at work and that you had a pleasant time with the others that make up the "us" as you mentioned and that all of you could enjoy a good togetherness with hubby in the evening after he came back from work.

You could also take up any form of yoga in the morning. Best time to practice yoga is between 5 and 7 am when the colon and digestive tract are most active. yoga does an awesome job at helping the colon and digestive tract to clean itself. After yoga in the morning I feel sooo awesome in all directions and then my hunger is so much well deserved to be filled with nothing but the best and cleanest nutrients :)

Thanks for the advice - sadly house is a VERY small terrace that opens straight onto the street - a walking machine (assuming I could afford one) would fill the entire floor space in the living room - and we don't have a balcony :D :D :D Plus I'm not a fangirl for any youtube guru :D

I'm spending the day with autistic son - sorting out his college course for September - all done now :)

I love Yoga - again, not really doable at home do to lack of space - but I have been meaning to start a class again at the local gym :)

perry1960

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
People that moan for no reason
Morning all 8.7 @ 05.00 dropped a bit from yesterdays reading but kept being woken up last night with terrible cramps in my legs. Now have to wait 10 days for my MRI scans I had yesterday so even more for me to worry about I am such a baby when it comes to waiting on results lol.
Have a great day all:)

berylc

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
When people who know nothing about the LCHF diet tell me I'm killing myself being on it. I was killing myself not being on it!
7.2 @ 6.30am

Awake lots in the night with very sore left hip. Can't go to work today, going to try to get a Dr appointment and see if I can get an x-ray done on it. It's the hip I hurt a year ago when I fell over the low wall, but the A &E Dr wasn't interested in it!