Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

berylc

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
When people who know nothing about the LCHF diet tell me I'm killing myself being on it. I was killing myself not being on it!
We had the 3 grandsons staying for the night, so with all 3 in bed with us in the morning I totally forgot to test!

Tomorrow is another day, as the saying goes ( Scarlet O'Hara I believe - then there is Rett Butler " Frankly my dear I don't give a ****". Have read and cried over the book many times, same with the film!)

berylc

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
When people who know nothing about the LCHF diet tell me I'm killing myself being on it. I was killing myself not being on it!
11.6 this morning. I need either some self control or just not buy any chocolate for a while.

Try 90% cocoa chocolate. If I have a choice urge I nibble a square of that. I have had 100% before and 1 square takes a lot of chewing!

berylc

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
This has been a long night. According to my fitbit I had in total
1 hr 1 min REM sleep
2 hr and 27 min light sleep
24 min deep sleep
Total 3 hr 52 min sleep. Work at 7am, probably giving meds.
Legs and back sore :(

7.0 @ 5.05 am

Not sure if I can cycle to work, very windy

j@mez

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
it's 8 am.. means it's a new day innit

lemme check my BG and take all my meds

i tried 3 strips and they all said e-9.. m\aaybe they were wet or battery about emptyor sumfin
or

it i'm gonna get some sleep

Last edited by a moderator: