Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

Alan_in_Suffolk_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good morning everyone :)
Bg 11.7 @ 7am this morning, :banghead: "long day and late to bed yesterday "
Oh dear what can I say, it will be better tomorrow :happy: :cool: :angelic:

Reactions: 16 people

Prem51

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Good Morning all! 4.8 at 0715 this morning, I hope it's not a meter error. :)

Reactions: 20 people

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Hi everyone. Have not posted for a long time. Trying to get back on the straight and narrow. Good to know you're still here. Need you greatly at the moment. Level this morning 8.0. Hoping for better things tomorrow. X
Welcome back Comfort ,it's the best place to be

Reactions: 13 people

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Hi people. I've not been posting here for awhile due to feeling too negative about readings being a bit elevated (not crazy high, just up a bit), and having struggled with diet due to stomach problems....but I've been fighting to get back on track.. and managed to have a steroid I take halved in dose...and this morning a 5.9 was my first reading below 6.0 for a while..and today's readings (6 in all) were all below 7 - so...fingers crossed, I may be turning a corner. Hope everyone's well.
Hi pleinster. Easy does it we are here for each other and not for the short term

Reactions: 12 people

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Woke at 4.30am so tested out of curiosity 3.3 but no hypo symptoms. I tested again at 6.30am and I was showing 4.2. Wont test now til after b/fast about 10ish. Feel I'm testing too much and fingers need a break. Ha ha :)

Reactions: 16 people