Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

maureen5752

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Thanks Clivethe drive, I'm still learning, sounds daft but what do you mean. My bp?
Hello maureen5752, you are prob' right, do you know what your bp is at that moment( i have my own bp meter) sometimes the inactivity and flu can affect our levels, if in any doubt though go see your doctor ( wise) hope you get well soon ((((( hugs)))))
Did you mean blood pressure? I have my own blood pressure machine, thanks for your help

Reactions: 14 people

muzza3

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Cauliflower pretending to be rice and any vegetable pretending to be pasta
A beautiful day in Canberra expecting 95F or over today

BFG 4.4

Reactions: 24 people

maureen5752

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Yes maureen5752, did you check bp at time of hypo?
No I didn't check didn't think, brains not working recently, had lot of bad news, but always had very good bp, I will certainly check it regularly now anyway, thanks very much, this site is certainly helpful, learnt so much from it, thanks to everyone

comfort

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi everyone. Have not posted for a long time. Trying to get back on the straight and narrow. Good to know you're still here. Need you greatly at the moment. Level this morning 8.0. Hoping for better things tomorrow. X

Reactions: 17 people

pleinster

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
ignorance
Hi people. I've not been posting here for awhile due to feeling too negative about readings being a bit elevated (not crazy high, just up a bit), and having struggled with diet due to stomach problems....but I've been fighting to get back on track.. and managed to have a steroid I take halved in dose...and this morning a 5.9 was my first reading below 6.0 for a while..and today's readings (6 in all) were all below 7 - so...fingers crossed, I may be turning a corner. Hope everyone's well.

Reactions: 21 people

mo53

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good morning. Once again I'm awake in the middle of the night. Bs is 7.5. I don't know why I'm wide awake at this time or why my reading is high. Puzzles;)

@comfort good luck with getting back on track.

@pleinster . I hope things are on the up and up for you. :)

muzza3

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Cauliflower pretending to be rice and any vegetable pretending to be pasta
Hi @mo53
Just out of interest will it be lower in a couple of hours? Its 3 in the afternoon here and 98F

Reactions: 13 people

Alzebra

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
fbg 5.1, I'm doing 24hr blood pressure monitoring today, still having odd high and low readings :banghead:

Reactions: 26 people