Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

Dave from Weeton

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Good morning, 6 today. Great news yesterday as my latest HbA1c result was down to 44 from 49 just over a month ago and before my LCHF diet and eating to my meter :joyful:

Reactions: 23 people

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Fbg 4.3 and I had 2 strips of garlic bread baton. It must have a knock on effect. See what tomorrow's will say. Maybe that bad carb takes me 18hrs to process. We'll see. Only carb I've allowed myself for a week. :angelic:

Reactions: 33 people

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
Morning everyone, a very healthy 6.7 today

Reactions: 37 people

KimG

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi there all,
while this is a great thead to share info, HOW did all of you get your readings down to 4-5 in the morning?
Was there something you Eat od did not eat before bed time?
Would love to heard more.
Thanks
Quite a few of us do the LCHF diet "low carb high fat". This diet helps to keep the sugar down along with medication, if you have any. It helps with losing weight, should you need to lose a few pounds/kilos. You could try this. It may be wise to have a low carb snack before you go to bed to avoid liver dump (dawn phenomenon) this is where the body dumps glucose. A snack can avoid this. Good luck ;)

Reactions: 14 people

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
Morning All - 26/2/16.

5.6 at 8.45am. :)

Reactions: 29 people