Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
The Gym, + unkindness and rudeness
6.1 this morning - rats! - had a disturbed night,had bad dreams and up twice so, not surprised at the higher reading. Still, there's a beautiful sunrise here this morning, it's another low-carb day, have a good day all.

Reactions: 15 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 17 people

GeoffersTaylor

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Not being able to like beer anymore!!
4.1 - whatever I did right yesterday, someone bottle it for me!

Reactions: 20 people

oldman1954

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
people who dont signal when they are turning left or right.
Morning all 5.3 this am :D

Reactions: 17 people

Croc

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Sea filth!
8.8 That the highest mine has been in ages and I dunno why.

Reactions: 14 people

lakelandgrey

Hi all. This is my first response to this forum because I don't usually join in the community spirit and public displays, being a grumpy old man. However I have been following it avidly and have found the comments and advice very useful and encouraging so keep up the good work. My fbg this morning is 7 which I am happy with. In my case I find if it drops to a low 5 or even lower I begin to feel dizzy. I am pleased with anything between 6 & 7. I was diagnosed with T2 about 7 years ago and suffered some neuropathy in the form of foot drop which is a bit of a nuisance!

Reactions: 25 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!
Hi all. This is my first response to this forum because I don't usually join in the community spirit and public displays, being a grumpy old man. However I have been following it avidly and have found the comments and advice very useful and encouraging so keep up the good work. My fbg this morning is 7 which I am happy with. In my case I find if it drops to a low 5 or even lower I begin to feel dizzy. I am pleased with anything between 6 & 7. I was diagnosed with T2 about 7 years ago and suffered some neuropathy in the form of foot drop which is a bit of a nuisance!

Hi @lakelandgrey. Lovely to see you joining in & posting your fbg results. It's a good way of connecting with other Type 2's & keeping a record of your numbers. We're all in the same boat here. Even "grumpy old men" are welcome. ;)

itchyfeet

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Morning all:)

Was so busy first thing forgot to test , by the time i remembered it was 9.3 :eek::eek::confused: oh well ..... had breakfast and 2hours later i am now at 5.2 :D