Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

Welshman1952

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
4.9 this morning. Woohoo! Who's a clever boy the? ... OK, I know I can't take the credit ... but I can try

Reactions: 10 people

Robbity

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Highish all night and 6.9 at 2.50pm with a "mini" migraine (serves me right :D) after eating the best part of my 85% Lindt choc bar as an overnight snack, as hungry again and starting to get very frustrated at this recent spate of high levels. Which obviously aren't going to improve if I start (even low carb) comfort eating....:eek:

Robbity

Reactions: 4 people

Munkki

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
My meter is broken :arghh:

but I should be okay, as I had a good walking weekend with a good diet :)

Reactions: 8 people

muzza3

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Cauliflower pretending to be rice and any vegetable pretending to be pasta
G'day

Cheers

Reactions: 7 people

berylc

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
When people who know nothing about the LCHF diet tell me I'm killing myself being on it. I was killing myself not being on it!
9.1 at 5.30 :mad: Didn't expect that as I was 6.4 :) at 22.30 after a 45 min cycle round the town last night. I got up to pee at 2.30 maybe I should have tested then, but I was too sleepy to try. I've only eaten LCHF yesterday, in fact for the last 32 days, my last meal at 17.30 I had lots of water yesterday (hence the loo in the middle of the night). I had a whole 1/2 sq of 90% chocolate at 22.00 when I came home from cycle. Wonder if the statin I take at night puts up the level? Will 'miss' it out for the next few days to see if it is that.

To add to my woes, my weight is up from 9.46st to 9.48 I know not much, but still the wrong direction.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 8 people