Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

Hiitsme

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
5.5 yesterday and 5.8 today. Happy with that as been away and have eaten almost normally.

Reactions: 8 people

LincolnLizzie

Type of diabetes
Type 2
5.1 this morning despite only once daily insulin plus one Forxiga and one Glicazide in the morning. Dare I do away with the lonely Glicazide as I've already cut three out? Low carb is certainly the way forward for me!

Sent from my iPad using DCUK Forum mobile app

Reactions: 11 people

scouse13

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi
On our 'holi bags' on Temerife temp 26 deg plus.
Food much too good.
FBG = 7.9 @ 0745 this a.m.
Steroids still very active.

Reactions: 15 people

Debmcgee

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
5.1 this morning despite only once daily insulin plus one Forxiga and one Glicazide in the morning. Dare I do away with the lonely Glicazide as I've already cut three out? Low carb is certainly the way forward for me!

Absolutely in my opinion! Why take pills when you're doing so well with low carb? X

Reactions: 6 people

PenfoldAPD

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
6.2 today. Ok, was after lying in bed for half an hour. Big weekend of eating/entertaining so hoping to return to normal today - first stop the pool :)

Reactions: 13 people

berylc

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
When people who know nothing about the LCHF diet tell me I'm killing myself being on it. I was killing myself not being on it!
Morning everyone

6.0 at 06.00hrs It looks like having a snack (small piece brie, 1 tsp philadelphia cheese (full fat), 4 raspberries and 1 lg strawberry, 1 dsp Greek yogurt (full fat of course!) before I go to bed stops the major liver dump. 5.6 at 22.30 last night. so .4 up I can cope with :);):happy:

Reactions: 13 people

KevinPotts

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Unkind people, failure to take personal responsibility.
5.3 @ 5 30AM

Reactions: 15 people