Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
25/11 - Morning.

13.7 at 6am.

(GP 'doubled' my Morphine and 2 hourly now for Pain relief)
Bless you William. I was wondering how you'll get on. Must be pain and morphine?
Get well soon mate. ♡♥♡

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Fbg 7.1 with a solid five and a half hours undisturbed sleep. Definitely a liver dump after mince and dumpling for dinner. At least I could taste it yesterday.
Still left with breathing not right. I wonder how long naproxen takes to come out of my system? I'll have to find out or remember the average of old tablets take.
Hoping I'm not imagining but higher carb than 100g has got rid of palpatations? Had them before starting naproxen.

Prem51

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Good Morning! 5.8 at 0730 today.
I had the same evening meal as the previous night, leftover biriani and a mince pie which gave me a 6.7 reading yesterday, but l ate an hour earlier and tested two and a half hours later today.

A

asparagusp

4.4/5.3 yesterday, this morning, wait for it, 8.8/8.3! Dawn Phenomenon? - hum Ensuing complacency yesterday and munching too many seeded oatcakes, or what I think most likely the orange end of my BD Autoshield needle was wet, indicating a leakage of insulin. I had anticipated this reading.

Tim55

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Rap and hip - hop
Morning All

5.3 for me today, after a couple of pints last night...

Ickihun - I reckon it takes about a week for Naproxen to clear my system, and about the same again for it to start working properly if (when) I have to go back on it.