Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

Lorraine deer

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Big crowds
4.3 early this morning after my crazy night bouncing up around 15.4. I can only put it down to fight or flight as I cope with a chest infection.

Reactions: 25 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!
(Tuesday) Hi folks. Late posting today. BG when I woke up this morning was 4.9. Got my appetite back after a tummy bug & I'm making up for lost time. I've stuffed myself stupid. Olives & nuts galore..just for fun. ;)

image.jpeg

Reactions: 34 people

Prem51

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
7.2 this morning. :(
Due to having fried rice with my fish last night, and two pints of beer. I think it's due mainly to the beer. I have noticed when I have drunk beer I have a restless night, sweating and not sleeping much. I don't get that with wine.
Will not drink any alcohol tonight and try to get back to around 6.0 tomorrow..

BtonLee

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
5.4 this morning so not bad but had a spike of 16.1 in afternoon after nothing then back down to 6.1 after dinner

Reactions: 24 people

mo53

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good morning 7.6 this morning. Washed hands and retested 7.9

This is after my naughtiness of some naan, 4 biscuits and a miniature chocolate bar last night!