Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

Gembird

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
8.2 this morning. It was 6.2 after dinner last night. I hate my liver as much as it seems to hate me.

Hi there. I'm newly diagnosed T2, also w/liver issues and have just started to make changes and test myself (8.4 this morning :/) i hope you dont mind the questions - I've seen you post a bit about the liver but I never quite understand the inference... why do your results indicate your liver hates you? And beyond the usual metformin/diet/exercise, is there anything you do to try and keep liver glucose production down?

Reactions: 14 people

Tim55

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Rap and hip - hop
G'day all

Had a couple of days away, running the speed camera gauntlet up and down the M1, but had a 5.3 yesterday and again this morning, which, considering I took a few liberties along the way, is not too bad at all :)

Reactions: 9 people

4ratbags

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
@13lizanne yes Im fine just a bit of a stressful time which sent me off track but Im back on track now and we now have another little grand daughter (9 months) living with us.

Reactions: 4 people

muzza3

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Cauliflower pretending to be rice and any vegetable pretending to be pasta

Cheers

Reactions: 18 people

mo53

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good morning

Took blood 8.1 repeated 7.3 so still high! Oh dear must do better.

Reactions: 14 people

eldergarth

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
marmite peanut butter
Morning all 7.6 @6.30 rather confused had no lunch last night i was that drained after work in bed by 6pm lack of sleep catching up with me I think

Reactions: 19 people