Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

GeoffersTaylor

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Not being able to like beer anymore!!
I haven't tested over the festive period and I haven't been very disciplined. Even so, I've had no desserts or pastries and just the occasional choccie. Plenty of beer, though.

First test of 2017 this morning - 4.7

callyandy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Happy New Year everyone 3.8 for me this morning.

New year = new nudge: Could I just remind folks the purpose of this thread is to record fasting blood scores, with any additional chit-chat played out on more appropriate threads.

Thank youuuuuu. :)
Sorry:rolleyes:

callyandy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Whoops - 6.9 this morning - courtesy of ice cream quite late night and about 4½ hours sleep. I've been good over the holidays too - the previous day it was 3.9. Ah well - back to behaving myself. (and I still managed to lose a pound over the holidays - 2½ stone lost - another 2½ to go).
Well done you :happy:

AndBreathe

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Folks - Can we please keep it brief, and on the topic of fasting blood scores.

Reactions: 13lizanne

Johnjoe13

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
8.3 which is up from yesterdays drop to 7.2 so idk what's going on. Although my cold seemed to ease I think it's gone to my chest and coughing up a lot and I little painful. I did take some night nurse tablets for a couple of days which probably explains the bunged up nose too. Maybe see how thing are in a few days and decide if I should see the Doc or not