Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

A

asparagusp

Fractionally less today and within range. Still choked up first thing in the morning and I have spent a fortune on tissues! Have a lovely day Everyone!

Reactions: Prem51

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Dishonesty lies and thieves and online Bullies!!!
6.1 this morning info.you posted is very interesting thought .I may have over done the protein.Been out with only one dog this morning the other has a sore paw and was limping so I put her back in house.She is getting on a bit like me but think she may have stood on some glass yesterday. Take care Best Wishes K

berylc

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
When people who know nothing about the LCHF diet tell me I'm killing myself being on it. I was killing myself not being on it!
8.1 @ 04.30 after only 4 hrs restless sleep. Finally fell asleep after 06.20 and work phoned me at 07.00

Reactions: mo53 and Tim55

Tim55

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Rap and hip - hop
Morning All

Somewhat high (for me) 6.7 today, and my 16 day average has climbed from 5.2ish to just over 5.5

Saw a gastro man last Tuesday who gave me some bad news and put me on Omeprazole and I seem to have lost the plot a bit since then.

I'll see what my GP has to say n Friday...

Reactions: walnut_face

LAR

Type of diabetes
Type 2
After a weekend in the Peak District, (snowy and very cold) and climbing Thorpe Cloud, or should I say sliding up and down Thorpe cloud, I've got a throat, sinus congestion thing. Feeling poorly.
A surprising 11.2 this morning!!!higher than the level when I was first diagnosed? Don't get it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tim55