Type 2's: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldman1954

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
people who dont signal when they are turning left or right.
Yes, hoping that this machine leads to sorting out your problem soon.Best wishes to you.
Thanks Pasha need all the help i can get at the moment.

Reactions: 10 people

scottish-jim

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Good morning all :) (20/06/15)

I'm beginning to wonder if my meter might be getting faulty! Tested at 5.8 and thought "that can't be right" so immediately tested again and got a 4.0!

Whichever reading is right I am happy enough :)

Reactions: 27 people

MosheBenYehuda

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
A late Good Morning to all!
Good News here, had my first "under six" this mornig, as monitor showed 5.8 before breakfast;-)
And my weight also dropping!
Depressing, gloomy, drizzly Brummy day, with an afternoon shift ahead:-(
Yaaay!?

phil1966

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Last night after having 2 chappatis and okra curry went up to 11.7 , not sure why , was whole meal flour , this morning was 6.6
Wholemeal flour is still carbs (just slightly slower acting) - there was probably nearly 50g of carbs in those 2 chapattis, not to mention what was in the curry

Reactions: 14 people

phil1966

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Went to a 40th birthday party last night: Was very good and drank lime and soda all night and avoided the fish and chip supper that was served. Rewarded this morning with a 4.9 :)

MosheBenYehuda

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good morning all :) (20/06/15)

I'm beginning to wonder if my meter might be getting faulty! Tested at 5.8 and thought "that can't be right" so immediately tested again and got a 4.0!

Whichever reading is right I am happy enough :)
Had something similar a few days ago, and tested with drop from other hand and result was nearly identical to first reading.
Take care:)
Moshe

Reactions: 6 people

Alzebra

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
5.1 this morning after my first takeaway in 3 months yesterday. (had Chicken Tikka, Saag Aloo and about 1/6 of a naan bread) Happy with my numbers :D

Merrylizard1314

Saturday. 6pm now, been out most of the day- it was perfect, even the Parkrun -haven't checked, but I think I may have done a PB!
At 6.10am 3.5mmol/L A bit shocked, as I have been happy with my readings in the 4s.
Just tested before Dinner and 5.4, so all is normal again.
Eyes apparently excellent and good for another year (tested yesterday) .only challenge remainingBP.

Keep well everybody, 'specially you, loulou.

Reactions: 25 people

loulou99782

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Saturday. 6pm now, been out most of the day- it was perfect, even the Parkrun -haven't checked, but I think I may have done a PB!
At 6.10am 3.5mmol/L A bit shocked, as I have been happy with my readings in the 4s.
Eyes apparently excellent and good for another year (tested yesterday) .only challenge remainingBP.
Glad to hear your eyes are OK sounds like your doing well we the BG too. Hope they can sort your BP out soon take care Lou

Reactions: 8 people

Croc

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Sea filth!

Looks like I have to go to the back of the class this morning.

Reactions: 22 people

Baruney

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only

Keep well everybody, 'specially you, loulou.

Good news and hope you can sort out the BP. Have you checked your times? What did you get? Didn't do mine today as have to take the dog on a long slow run later.

Reactions: 4 people

Tim55

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Rap and hip - hop
Morning All

5.2 this morning.

Reactions: 19 people

WeeFergus

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Cruelty to humans and animals.
Good morning all. I had a fasting reading this morning of 7.1 after a bedtime one of 6.1. I checked this rather high reading 6 times and sometimes they were even higiher than this and so I've settled for an average of all the readings.

Reactions: 18 people
Status
Not open for further replies.