Understanding insulin resistance and fats. New data.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Hydrocortisone is used to control inflammation.
But unless you know what the cause is, this is where we started, then the proper drug that will be more useful, will not be prescribed.
I am aware and of course through experience that carbs wil be a major factor in inflammation.
It is noticeable that your results are increasing since you stopped taking the Gliptin.
Your bloods levels and hba1c levels were in normal levels (4-6mmols), but since your levels are in prediabetic and even diabetic levels. I would seriously think of what you are doing.
Cannabis oil can help with some conditions, but your results don't show this.

nutribolt

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
It is noticeable that your results are increasing since you stopped taking the Gliptin.

Where do you see the increase... I can only see that the readings show a consistent lowering with the latest in Jan 20 being at a healthy 39...

To be honest, I would not mind giving CBD oil a shot if I just look at these results. I just dont know enough about the side effects and for the moment IF and low carbing seems to be doing the trick so perhaps something I will try and learn more about so as to have some options open should the need arise.:)

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
I took his readings from his first post and read it the wrong way.
If you read the post before yours you can see clearly that he has improved his hba1c levels.

Doh!

Stay safe

Reactions: nutribolt