Vedda Blood Sugar Protocol

rosco 2

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
good morning. Have any fellow T2’s had experience of this protocol? Just watched a lengthy “click bait” presentation on the net and found it to be plausible. Would appreciate others views on this. I have no difficulty believing big pharma - like the oil industry - would be happy to suppress alternatives. Many thanks.

Diakat

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
The smell of cigars
There have been a few posts on this topic, you can search the forum for them. As far as I recall the consensus is that this a) costly and b) not actually going to lower sugars.

rosco 2

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Thank you for taking the time to reply, I will search the site.

Krystyna23040

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Not sure about this - i have looked at it previously and was put off by this website which says it is a scam.

This is their conclusion:
"
PROS
  • Cheap price
CONS
  • Author does NOT exist
  • Staged, unverifiable testimonials
  • Twists scientific research to deceive potential buyers
  • Scammy advertising
  • No money back guarantee (except if you go through the retailer)
This is their full review which states why they came to that conclusion: https://www.contrahealthscam.com/vedda-blood-sugar-remedy-scam-unbiased-review/

EllieM

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
forum bugs
Fascinating read.
If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.
Or in this case
If it reads like a scam, smells like a scam, and checks out like a scam, then it probably is a scam.

rosco 2

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Yes indeed. The hook was that someone like me, brought up in Sri Lanka and familiar with the Veddahs would find this fairly plausible. Most other people would not have a knowledge of this very small ethnic group. I was not tempted to pay anything at all until I had done a pretty huge amount of researching. I was unconvinced by a Sri Lankan guy building a research lab in his house basement...no basements in SL as far as I know. Too wet in monsoon season.
Thank you all for replies.

Reactions: EllieM