Weekend

Paulgrayston

Morning all. hope all is well. I've had a good weekend sugar was between 7.2 and 11.8. got a terrible pain in my knee not sure if it due to what I have or not. still learning. takes time

Juicyj

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Hypos, rude people, ignorance and grey days.
Morning @Paulgrayston - it more than likely isn't connected, but I also do the same and think with each creak and groan that it's all linked, more often than not it's just your body misbehaving ! Well done, BG levels, look good and stable too, takes time, so be easy on yourself :)

Reactions: 2 people

novorapidboi26

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Even with the diabetes, you will still get all the normal aches and pains of life....;)

Paulgrayston

Morning @Paulgrayston - it more than likely isn't connected, but I also do the same and think with each creak and groan that it's all linked, more often than not it's just your body misbehaving ! Well done, BG levels, look good and stable too, takes time, so be easy on yourself :)
hi juicy. thanks I've put on about a stone in about month and half. been told it happens when having insulin. not eating **** food but not many carbs too. times I don't feel like doing anything feel tired and drained. I do some work then feel tired after about 20 min

Juicyj

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Hypos, rude people, ignorance and grey days.
Hi @Paulgrayston It takes some time to adjust so try and take it easy, obviously I am not a GP, but if your symptoms of tiredness persist then it would be worth speaking to your GP to rule out any other possibilities.

Paulgrayston

Hi @Paulgrayston It takes some time to adjust so try and take it easy, obviously I am not a GP, but if your symptoms of tiredness persist then it would be worth speaking to your GP to rule out any other possibilities.
I have just now cleaned windows and blinds in front room polished glass tables washed kitchen and bathroom floors and cleaned bathroom. had a mad hour buzz