Weekly weigh in - Fridays

LeafyArts

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I didn't lose anything this week, so a STS from me today. It's been a stressful week and I know I have eaten up to my TDEE on some days. Lack of sleep isn't helping!

How is everyone else doing?

filly

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Spicy food which is too hot. Nasty people who have no idea on your life journey but feel the need to comment and be cruel.
Forgot it was Friday.
Up again 212.2 up 0.9lbs
very frustrating

• Hug
Reactions: MissMuffett

TheSecretCarbAddict

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
This week's average is 87.2kg (last week's 90.3kg, a difference of -2.9kg). Downward trend accelerating.

Today's weigh-in 87.6kg (last Friday's 89.9kg., -1.3kg).

Current target 80kg. 7.6kg to go from today.

Haven't focused on anything else apart from cutting out carbs to 20-30g a day and doing intermittent fasting with one to two meals a day. Did stop a few meds over the last couple of weeks, and it seems like that might have boosted my progress.

May Mic

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Look away now if you don't want to be startled...

Up 6. Yes 6. We were away for a couple of days. Despite a lot of walking, no snacking I didn't do well in other respects.

Meals were very salty, to the point of us talking to the manager. We went back the next night and asked for unseasoned food. Much better.

So, water, portions and no snacking should help for next week.

Reactions: MissMuffett

MissMuffett

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I keep forgetting it’s Friday :rolleyes: and by the time I remember I’ve drunk a pint of coffee (I'm not exaggerating my mug is pint size!) So I’ll try and remember tomorrow morning.

• Funny
Reactions: filly