Weekly weigh in - Fridays

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
11/11 - Morning.
It is the 8th week that I remain at 13 stone exact! I think this must be the weight I am meant to be! :)
Well Done @mo53 on your loss. :happy:

Last edited:
Reactions: Prem51

carty

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Gone up to 42.4K Can you OD on avocado,full fat yoghurt and Jersey double cream ? !!
CAROL

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
Well the wife is happy as I have neither lost or gained this week am still at 11 St 5 Lb's. :)

Prem51

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
I'm still the same weight as last Friday too - 142 lbs.

Freema

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Still 89,5 kg no change I dont know if it is any longer wise to put ones trust in either God or Buddha

Stallen

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Grumpy folk
11st 8lb bmi 21.7 I've steadily been losing weight during the past two weeks, low cal and carb and plenty of exercise.
GP this week hoping to get some blood work done.

Last edited:

rainbow79

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Weighed today 9st 3.4lbs so a loss of just under a pound, not sure why I'm still loosing..guess my body still has a few pounds left to loose :couchpotato:

Freema

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
yeah at last there is a breakthrough... suddenly my weight has gone down to 88kg this morning... I really don´t understand that...after a whole month of hardly loosing any weight then from one day to the other down 1,5 kg and I did eat a lot yesterday .. it is 194 Pounds

Last edited:

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
18/11 - Morning People. For the 9th week in a row, I remain at 13 stone exact. I spent a week fasting from when I got up until about 2pm everyday and only had 1 meal per day. = still no weight loss? Oh well, must not complain as I am not putting any weight on:).

mo53

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good morning. Well I'm baffled but I will share my increases just as I've shared my losses. Today I weigh 164 lbs!! Which means I have put 3 lbs on!! I'm a bit surprised so I might weigh myself again over the weekend to check it.

mo53

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I couldn't resist weighing myself again. Fully clothed 161.6 ! This would mean I had maintained from last week. I think I will try again in the morning. :)

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
11 St 4 Lb today that's a loss of a lb from last posting wife not happy she still thinks I have lost enough.

Prem51

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
142 lbs again today for third Friday in a row.
I'm happy with that as I was 143/4 lbs for the intervening week. But I hadn't eaten anything today until I weighed myself at 7pm.

Trescoe1975

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
19/11 A day late as I forgot it was Friday but lost a kg and now 101 kgs. With the stress of last week I did not expect to lose any. Just hope the mount does not go off next!

mo53

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
After my two weighs yesterday I decided to weigh again first thing this morning.... The result 159 which would mean a loss of 2 lbs.
I know my scales are unreliable which is why I bought new scales. I must sort myself out before next Friday :)

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
After my two weighs yesterday I decided to weigh again first thing this morning.... The result 159 which would mean a loss of 2 lbs.
I know my scales are unreliable which is why I bought new scales. I must sort myself out before next Friday :)

Well Done @mo53 - Good on You :)