1. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2021 »
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Guest, stay home, stay safe, save the NHS. Stay up to date with information about keeping yourself and people around you safe here and GOV.UK: Coronavirus (COVID-19). Think you have symptoms? NHS 111 service is available here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

Type 1 What’s your time in target on your Libre?

Discussion in 'Ask A Question' started by briony1, Nov 15, 2019.

1. briony1

briony1 Type 1 · Well-Known Member

Interested to see other people’s “time in target reading” on the freestyle libre!

2. Fndwheelie

Fndwheelie Type 2 · Well-Known Member

I’m type 2 currently not on medication or insulin. If this is not what your looking for then feel free to ignore.
    4D8437F6-C242-4628-BF96-B4B8900BB54E.png

3. Robinredbreast

Robinredbreast Type 1 · Oracle

Over the past few weeks it has been 68%, but before that I was on a bit of trouble, but with tweaks and talking to my DSN has helped.

4. NorfolkNic

NorfolkNic · Well-Known Member

I've been using the libre for just short of 24 hours, I had a carb free dinner last night and 30g carbs, raisins for lunch.
    Not looking good... Screenshot_20191115-143526.jpeg

5. NicoleC1971

NicoleC1971 Type 1 · Well-Known Member

Not eating much of anything but have lots of shoulder pain so on painkillers. This or sleep deprivation has me using 25%+ basal and bolus insulin yet still bumbling along in the orange zone 35% and red zone 52%.

Grrr.... am going for an HBA1c in January in order to justify keeping the prescription for FSL so let's hope things improve very soon! Prior to this my hba1c had decreased to 6.9 from 7.4 so this is annoying.

6. kaylz91

kaylz91 Type 1 · Well-Known Member

My app target is set at 3.9-9, the last 7 days shows 83% in target and 17% in 9.1-13.3 range, 90 days shows 83% in target, 16% in 9.1-13.3 range and 1% below 3.9 xx

7. Rokaab

Rokaab Type 1 · Well-Known Member

My target is set to 4.5-8.5 (I think that's what the default must've been), but I only get to about 50-55%, its very variable though some days I can get 65-83%, other days I will get 25%! (those days are the days it just wont drop below 12 no matter what you do and when it comes to 4pm I don't want to take anymore insulin cos I know I'll be driving home soon and don't want it to suddenly drop like a rock - which it sometimes has a tendancy to do).

Note: despite the fact that 50% probably isn't very good , it probably a lot better than it was pre-libre, and my HbA1c is now between 43 and 48.

8. SB.25

SB.25 Other · Well-Known Member

This is mine - I’ve been on the libre for maybe 6 months? Current a1c is 50.

Attached Files:

9. Carlton1512

Carlton1512 Type 1 · Well-Known Member

My report would say "could do better", a few to many lows <3.9 but working on it....

[​IMG]

• Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook