What are you doing now and humorous banter.

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
Hi All, Hi @Cumberland xxxx,
Just a quick pop in.........Daddy Hedge Pig came late last night after Mum and babies left so we have 4 piggies..........
@Molly56 ........they have totally ignored the snails and slugs.........doh........still its nice to see them snuffling about the lawn.....:rolleyes:

How wonderful SD to have little Hedge piggy family as your guests x

Reactions: Fairygodmother

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning all

Well it's sunny, not sure about hot yet.

Washing in and nearly done to go on the line. Fed the chorus of birds clamouring because I didnt fill their feeders up last night so nothing left this morning but peanuts.

Off to finish the bathroom today. Boring but has to be done. So no kids and hubby going to watch the football (lucky s*d). He was chortling away yesterday during Sweden and Germany game and had to seek forgiveness when Germany won. Ha ha

Oh well daughter number 2 here so must go be sociable

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning all

Well it's sunny, not sure about hot yet.

Washing in and nearly done to go on the line. Fed the chorus of birds clamouring because I didnt fill their feeders up last night so nothing left this morning but peanuts.

Off to finish the bathroom today. Boring but has to be done. So no kids and hubby going to watch the football (lucky s*d). He was chortling away yesterday during Sweden and Germany game and had to seek forgiveness when Germany won. Ha ha

Oh well daughter number 2 here so must go be sociable
Our son is at Uni in Frankfurt at the moment, and saw the Germany game in a local bar. Apparently the "home" supporters were very subdued, even after they scored the winning goal...

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Chicken stir fry for us tonight.....:).....will be a week of meals for one (or two) depending on how the traffic is for @Clivethedrive to get home each day on the commuter run.....making the most of the time we have together...:)

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
up early this am....the heat does not like me it seems, already walked the dogs at 6.15 am before it got too hot for them , still very warm out there though.... need do a bit of shopping then off to mams to see to her ...does the heta make all of you fall asleep or is it just me :blackeye:

alf_Josiah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People that point out my spelling mistakes
Morening folks
I've got runny noses this morning, I hope I can catch it otherwise I'm going to walking round wif a whole in face......hehe hehe
Now running for cover.

Reactions: Cumberland

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Waiting for the washing machine so I can stick sodden garments on the wire in the garden with plastic things.

Oh and going for a walk til hubby picks me up for food shopping

Tomorrow is clothes shopping :rolleyes:. I have 2 lovely parcels to pick up on click and collect (wonderful thing)