What are you doing now and humorous banter.

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well it's morning again and let's see what this day brings.

I am due to go to the cemetery to have a chat with my dad, and also in the area is my ex husband's uncle that I have remained good friends with so off to have a chat with him.

Hubby dropping the stepson off to his mother's so a quiet week ahead for us. Might mean we finish off the bathroom and then start on the kitchen. Busy busy. (That amongst other things too)

Best go put the washing on the line and put the next load in

Might be back later :shifty::shifty:

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Duck breast, jacket potato and peas for me......salmon, sweet potato, broccoli and cabbage for @Clivethedrive .....different dinners as using up some of the odds and ends in the freezer and fridge....

....hope everyone has a good evening and weekend .....(can’t believe it is the end of another week already....getting closer:nailbiting:).........:)

dunelm

Master
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Well this morning was spent attending the funeral of one of Mrs Miggins’s cousins.
Now in Manchester getting ready for a dinner that we have been invited to attend.
It’s very hot and when we wandered out for a walk and a sneaky drink we had a look at the menu at where we are eating - very interesting - have a google at The Australasia, the Avenue, Manchester if you like. Loads of stuff that you need to stab to death on your plate before you can eat it, sushimi and stuff :)

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Well this morning was spent attending the funeral of one of Mrs Miggins’s cousins.
Now in Manchester getting ready for a dinner that we have been invited to attend.
It’s very hot and when we wandered out for a walk and a sneaky drink we had a look at the menu at where we are eating - very interesting - have a google at The Australasia, the Avenue, Manchester if you like. Loads of stuff that you need to stab to death on your plate before you can eat it, sushimi and stuff :)
@dunelm .....I assume you are going for the surf and turf or the pot roasted lobster....hope you remembered your wallet...:wideyed:

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
Fish n chips from chippy in Brampton after a stroll around Talkin Tarn

IMG_1529695537.203118.jpg

IMG_1529695550.205151.jpg