What are you doing now and humorous banter.

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I have a cake like that....minus the spirits..it’s called wedding cake....:hungry:

erm wedding cake - I've had 3 of them. Then I found places like Tesco do iced fruit cake so I stopped getting married and stuck with this poor unfortunate soul by the name of Ian. I think he got the poor side of the bargain. On our wedding day I gave him a magnet that said

'Love may be blind, but marriage is a real eye opener'

I found it amusing hee hee

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I was up out and early today. The powers that be, for unmentioned incidences, decided I needed therapy so I'm in a group of about 10 people talking about stress. We start and finish with some form of meditation and whilst it works for some people, for people like me it doesnt. So I sit and gaze around the room watching the others. :rolleyes:

But my treat after that was to walk to the shopping centre and buy some stuff I probably dont need, including a Dumbo stuffed thing (I'll give it to Hayleigh)

Tonight I'm going to try crayfish with a salad and (tut tut) a panini. (In all seriousness I can eat certain carbs but I cant touch sweet stuff like cake)

I'm that tired I think I'll go read my book and see if I can doze off until hubby comes in around 4.30

dunelm

Master
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Last supper in La Rochelle before we catch the twin prop, elastic band powered, Wright brothers flying machine back home. Bet I get the job of mopping the floor again.
Been a nice couple of days with the wrinkly old parents. Mum will be driving her battered and bruised stealth bomber (2008 Prius) back to Saintes after she drops us at the airport.
See you again in August.

IMG_0332.jpg