What are you doing now and humorous banter.

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
@Cumberland ...did that picture come through ok on private message...if not you may get it in an email that @jay hay-char has agreed to forward to yourself and some of our absent forum friends on my behalf...:snaphappy:

Reactions: Cumberland

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Last supper in La Rochelle before we catch the twin prop, elastic band powered, Wright brothers flying machine back home. Bet I get the job of mopping the floor again.
Been a nice couple of days with the wrinkly old parents. Mum will be driving her battered and bruised stealth bomber (2008 Prius) back to Saintes after she drops us at the airport.
See you again in August.

View attachment 27628

hmmm :hungry:

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Ooh can I join this thread as a newb? It sounds random enough for me!

Right now I’m in the back of the boss’ car staring at my phone and avoiding looking up as I don’t want to see. He drives like a maniac up people’s **backsides. The brakes keep getting slammed on but at least I know the seat belt works *eek*

We were at Farnborough airshow yesterday walking around all the trade stands. There were SO MANY men in suits nodding at each other. Not my thing at all.

I’m not an engineer and don’t really know what I’m talking about so my patter consisted of “Ooh, you do fasteners, we do things with fasteners!” and then pointing at my boss as I backed away slowly. I think I’m pretty ace at that selling stuff thing yeah? This is how the men in suits do it right?

Then we watched the aeroplanes and I made all the wooooooo noises.

Eggs and smoked salmon for breakfast because I’m well posh innit.

The car is in silence as we drive back up north. Awkward! *stares at phone*

welcome you will fit right in ;)

Moderator edit of quoted post

Last edited by a moderator:

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well its sunny again although I feel cold today so thinking of taking a lightweight cardigan with me on my travels.

I'm off looking for rubbish today ie trawling the shops to see what other useless objects I can bring into the house to give away 6 months later. I might as well just pin a tenner to my front gate each day and say here, take it away. I should be glad my hubby is the man he is.

See you all later, I'm trying to talk to my sister over whatsapp and its hard going for her at the moment

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Ooh can I join this thread as a newb? It sounds random enough for me!

Right now I’m in the back of the boss’ car staring at my phone and avoiding looking up as I don’t want to see. He drives like a maniac up people’s **backsides. The brakes keep getting slammed on but at least I know the seat belt works *eek*

We were at Farnborough airshow yesterday walking around all the trade stands. There were SO MANY men in suits nodding at each other. Not my thing at all.

I’m not an engineer and don’t really know what I’m talking about so my patter consisted of “Ooh, you do fasteners, we do things with fasteners!” and then pointing at my boss as I backed away slowly. I think I’m pretty ace at that selling stuff thing yeah? This is how the men in suits do it right?

Then we watched the aeroplanes and I made all the wooooooo noises.

Eggs and smoked salmon for breakfast because I’m well posh innit.

The car is in silence as we drive back up north. Awkward! *stares at phone*
welcome to this thread and no need to ask we have all kinds here ;)

Moderator edit of quoted post

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: dunelm

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Well its sunny again although I feel cold today so thinking of taking a lightweight cardigan with me on my travels.

I'm off looking for rubbish today ie trawling the shops to see what other useless objects I can bring into the house to give away 6 months later. I might as well just pin a tenner to my front gate each day and say here, take it away. I should be glad my hubby is the man he is.

See you all later, I'm trying to talk to my sister over whatsapp and its hard going for her at the moment
thats for the tenner quote wolfie xx hugs for your sister x

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
IMG_0526.jpg
IMG_0543.jpg
IMG_0538.jpg
just a few pics of Farnborough today

Fairygodmother

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bigotry, reliance on unsupported 'facts', unkindness, unfairness.
42? sat here (in work) wondering why that is the answer to everything :watching:

(Douglas Adams and the Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy if your young, less than 25, then go find the books way better than the film thats out a couple of years ago)

It’s a decent HbA1c, that’s why. He he.

Derbyshire Boy

Trying to play various old Stones riffs on my Epiphone, but failing miserably, not helped by the fact that my left finger tip feels a little sore due to over lancing. Not sure why that happened, but I'm on the verge of giving it up as a bad job and going for a nice shower instead...