What are you doing now and humorous banter.

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
It’s been a pleasant day so far it’s been sunny but cool, not quite shorts and T Shirt weather
Have been mooching around Garden Centre this afternoon, bought a Cordyline to replace the one that the heavy snow and constantly freezing weather had killed

Uncertain what’s for tea as yet

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
It’s been a pleasant day so far it’s been sunny but cool, not quite shorts and T Shirt weather
Have been mooching around Garden Centre this afternoon, bought a Cordyline to replace the one that the heavy snow and constantly freezing weather had killed

Uncertain what’s for tea as yet

Hello Ian,we’re having chicken casserole for tea,glad to see you again

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
I was on holiday last week and off today as well

How are you @Molly56
@Cumberland ....very good thank you.....enjoying spending time with @Clivethedrive whilst he hasn’t got any work for next couple of days, enjoying the sunshine and doing some of my own garden....have got garden group tomorrow so taking @Clivethedrive with me....:)
....did you go anywhere for your holiday or just spend it chilling at home...

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
@Cumberland ....very good thank you.....enjoying spending time with @Clivethedrive whilst he hasn’t got any work for next couple of days, enjoying the sunshine and doing some of my own garden....have got garden group tomorrow so taking @Clivethedrive with me....:)
....did you go anywhere for your holiday or just spend it chilling at home...

I just spent the time resting at home I did have a visit to the dentist last Thursday and that was the highlight of the week

alf_Josiah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People that point out my spelling mistakes
Did a secret squirrel trip up norf no not the norf, the dark and dangerous norf, effectively snuck under the barbed wire at the Watford Gap passport control, had a reet good time. Managed to sneak back under the barbed wire back into the soft and safe sarf. No recipies, but road kill was not mentioned, but some of the fodder was a trifle gritty..... Michelin 3 star wif authentic grit. Can't wait until next time.

Last edited:

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Good morning......reminding myself it is Tuesday so garden group day (and bin day).....hope everyone has a good day whatever you have planned....:)

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Morning all, looks like it's going to be a bright day and apparently it is going to warm up, maybe i can wear the first summer dress of the year.
Just had a call from my dental surgery, today's appointment is cancelled and it' now re-booked for the 25th, so I can still hold on to my money for a little while longer lol :rolleyes:
Hope you all have a sunshiny day X
sun-with-face_1f31e.png

satindoll

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi All,
Grey, chilly and overcast again today............bits and bobs to do, looking forward to steak and stilton pie........minus crust......tonight nom nom nom.
@Cumberland ........good to see you back.......:joyful:.
Anyhoo best get on catch up laters.............:)