What are you doing now and humorous banter.

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Well that's me saying bye for a few days. Normal service shall be resumed possibly Friday but definately Saturday.

Be good and dont do anything the doctor suggests, be a rebel
@wolfie11969 .....wishing you a very happy birthday for tomorrow.....and enjoy your break....:)

Reactions: Cumberland

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
IMG_1536576216.225550.jpg

Happy birthday wolfie for tomorrow

Reactions: karen8967

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
Was at Doctors for 8.40 this am medication revue...lowered thyroxine to 75 mg a day as was high he said, blood pressure 104/68 he said was good....Diabetes too high a reading got to get it down so have to watch what am eating , just had soem almonds yummmy

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
Morning to all....raining here in Notts so looks like a wet day, have to walk dogs and not too much happening today cept decorating so hope you all have a super duper day :p

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
Good Morning Ian,slightly overcast but windy,21c here in Maldon,gone to work with Molly56( supervising) rib still sore,l am ok to go on holiday according to my doc’ so that’s good.
How are u?

Clive I hope the doctor prescribed you some painkillers to take with you on your honeymoon
As we grow older we take a bit longer to heal

I have a meeting next Monday regarding work, I’m not fit enough to return to the job (which despite NHS pressures) I really like.

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Good Morning Ian,slightly overcast but windy,21c here in Maldon,gone to work with Molly56( supervising) rib still sore,l am ok to go on holiday according to my doc’ so that’s good.
How are u?
Clive, I hope your rib mends soon, sadly there's not much you can do except wait for it to mend - and keep necking the painkillers. Chin up, mate